Acumatica Release 6
Stunning Dashboards, CRM Gets a Boost, and APIs!
On September 8, 2016, Acumatica released Acumatica 6, featuring useful new product and technology enhancements. Acumatica debuted this latest release of its cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product at a well-attended launch event in Boston, Mass., with customers, partners, and industry analysts in attendance.
Acumatica 6 delivers improvements across the board
Acumatica 6 continues to deliver enhancements in Productivity, Analytics and Technology, including:
- Streamlining applications for increased productivity such as:
- CRM add-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Opportunity creation simplified
- Accounts Payable approvals
See how the Outlook Add-In will increase productivity and enable true mobility here.
- Real-time insights with improved dashboards and drill down that allow:
- Management and configuration of dashboards and widgets
- Complete data analysis from inside the application
- Unlimited drilldown into screens, reports and generic inquiries
Read more how the analytic capabilities in Acumatica 6 bring high value and business agility here.
- Technology for the future provides collaboration with other Cloud applications by using:
- Multi-lingual data fields
- Contract-Based APIs upgrade
- Extension of APIs with REST (representational state transfer)
Acumatica 6 enables new system flexibility and ease-of-deployment, which you can read about here.
The Acumatica 6 Launch Event on September 8th
We kicked off the launch of Acumatica 6 to a standing-room only crowd in Boston. Over 100 customers, partners, prospects and analysts attended the event to hear about the exciting new features in Acumatica 6.
See what the excitement was all about. View the event recordings here.