There are three things you need to know now that you’re reading this:
- Acumatica Summit 2017 is going to be amazing (more on that in a minute!)
- Early bird pricing for the event literally saves you hundreds of dollars
- The Summit is for Acumatica partners, customer, industry analysts and the like. There’s something for everyone!
You have until December 7th to sign up for the early bird deal and register for Acumatica Summit 2017. You and your company will be getting a tremendous value by registering early--it equates to a $400 cost saving per person! So, should you go for it? Short answer: absolutely. Slightly less short answer:
Details About Acumatica Summit 2017
After last year’s Summit, we asked for feedback from all attendees. We’ve taken that feedback and used it to make 2017 the best Summit we’ve put together yet. Everything takes place January 29th to February 3rd, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency in La Jolla, San Diego, CA. You can find directions, parking information, and more here. Those attending will hear the latest about Acumatica’s products and solutions, get product certifications, and collaborate on accelerating success in the cloud.
The opening evening on January 29th is followed by two full days of sessions and three full days of trainings. The session days are are dedicated to a comprehensive customer and partner track, based on last year’s success. During the training days, customers and partners will be able to get deep technical product training straight from 20+ experts to maximize their investment and unleash the full power of the Acumatica platform.
This year’s breakout sessions include marketing, sales, customer and product sessions. Yes, as we’ve said before, there’s something for everyone! Below is some more info on the various sessions available.
- Marketing: This year’s sessions will train your team on how to create and implement a full marketing and sales funnel approach to achieve your business goals in 2017. You’ll walk away with a better understanding and knowledge about various available tools and strategies, as well as insights into Acumatica’s customer segmentation and practices. You’ll also receive training on marketing strategies that generate leads, how to pull and analyze industry and compete date, and how to utilize analytics to drive sales.
- Sales: Attend these sessions and hear firsthand from our Partner Account Managers, Sales Engineers and Partners as they share amazing, ‘in the trenches’ experiences. They uncover why we've won and lost past sales opportunities in a year where we are again on track to double our growth. 2016 was full of product launches, mergers and acquisitions -- find out what that means for Acumatica and our partner eco-system. Last but not the least, we will also feature key ISVs that have played pivotal roles in our growth. You don't want to miss this track!
- Customers: Take your place in the Acumatica customer ecosystem by joining Acumatica staff and other customers to explore their successes with Acumatica via these breakout sessions. Network with others in your industry, learn about available resources to help tackle your issues, and receive customer-specific training. Make a contribution in sessions by suggesting product improvements and sharing lessons learned.
- Product: Take your understanding of Acumatica Cloud ERP to the next level by attending these sessions. Learn about the recent changes and inner workings of functionality and the Acumatica platform, which in turn will help your organization maximize the benefits gained from the solution. Topics in these sessions will include the Acumatica xRP development platform, implementation best practices, integration with other systems, analytics, tips and tricks, and a variety of Acumatica Mobile topics.
We’ve increased the number of training courses available to our partners and customers, with 17 total sessions to meet all of your training needs. Take a look at a few of the courses you’ll have available:
- Customization platform
- Framework fundamentals
- Financials advanced: fixed assets, contracts (as well as payroll)
- Advanced logistics/distribution
- Project accounting
- Sales methodology
- Ecommerce/Magento sales and Integration
- JAAS advanced manufacturing software
- Writing reports and integration scenarios
- System administration
Don’t Miss Out!
The Acumatica Summit gets bigger and better every year. If you’re an Acumatica partner, customer, or industry analyst, you definitely don’t want to miss out on hearing what the future holds. Believe me: you’ll be just as excited as we are about what’s on the horizon. And no matter who you are, $400 is a lot of money to save. Don’t miss out! You can register early for the Summit here.
Subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletterSubscribe
Get Acumatica Blog email updates as newsletters delivered bi-weekly to your inbox. Convenient!
Our promise to you:
1. We will never give your e-mail address to anyone else for any reason.
2. You can opt-out at any time.
Signing up for newsletters indicates you agree with our terms of service
If you decide that you no longer want to receive a newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link, located at the bottom of each newsletter.