We’re excited to announce a brand new program we’re putting in place here at Acumatica: the MVP (Most Valuable Professional) Program.
Over the years, we’ve had enormous help getting to where we are. There are so many passionate individuals who have partnered with us by sharing their knowledge of Acumatica products with the community. We want to recognize these community leaders as the MVPs that they are.
Here’s how it will work: individuals will be able to nominate themselves or can be nominated by other peers in the community, members of our partner organization or Acumatica employees. The key is to share as much information as possible that describe their activities. Some examples of these would be blogs, forum participation, or webinars. A core team at Acumatica will look through the submissions and select the winners. The MVPs will be revealed at an awards announcement early next year, after which they will receive exclusive benefits, as detailed out below.
Facts About the Program
- Nominations will be conducted here.
- Program nominations for the 2016 MVP awards are open through the end of December, 2015.
- Nominees can include their community activities from the past 12 months. That is, activities from January, 2015 to December, 2015, for a 2016 MVP award.
- A core team within Acumatica will select the MVP awardees on the first week of January and announce these winners later that same week.
Benefits for MVPs
- MVPs get free registration to the Acumatica Summit in February, 2016 (a $1,000+ value!).
- Awardees will receive an Acumatica MVP Badge which can be displayed on places such as profile pages, social media, and resumés. The badge can also be used on 3rd-party forum pages (e.g., LinkedIn, Stackoverflow).
- Any of our partner organizations who have an MVP on staff can use the badge on places like their websites and social media outlets.
- MVPs will be invited to write guest blog posts for the Acumatica Development Network (ADN).
MVPs Are Expected to...
- Stay active in the community
- Renew their memberships. MVPs will have to submit their nomination by the end of December each year. There will be no auto-renewals.
Know a passionate individual sharing their knowledge of Acumatica products and platforms with the community? Are you that passionate individual? Nominate yourself or someone you know.
We look forward to many years ahead of amazing partnerships with our MVPs!
Subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletterSubscribe
Get Acumatica Blog email updates as newsletters delivered bi-weekly to your inbox. Convenient!
Our promise to you:
1. We will never give your e-mail address to anyone else for any reason.
2. You can opt-out at any time.
Signing up for newsletters indicates you agree with our terms of service
If you decide that you no longer want to receive a newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link, located at the bottom of each newsletter.