Acumatica is looking for a Business Development Manager focused solely on recruiting new Independent Software Vendors (“ISV’s) to form partnerships with Acumatica. Through rigorous prospecting, the successful candidate will be accountable for developing a robust ISV pipeline, generating qualified sales lead, managing the sales process and successfully completing partnership agreements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute creative lead generation activities to increase awareness and interest in the Acumatica Cloud xRP Platform in partnership with our Platform Evangelist.
- Manage a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts across multiple verticals, and track activity using an internal Acumatica CRM.
- Quickly establish rapport and trust with prospects, virtually and in person.
- Evangelize the Acumatica Cloud xRP Platform and demonstrate the business and technical benefits of a partnership. Collaborate with team (technical, executive) to win new opportunities and grow the business.
- Initiate and manage the sales cycle, including identifying goals that will lead to a successful win.
- Meet and exceed quota of new leads and opportunities.
- Meet and exceed ISV partner recruitment and revenue targets.
What you need to succeed
- You have a BA/BS degree. MBA preferred.
- You have 8+ years of business development experience, preferably with a focus on finding ERP or business application ISV Partners.
- You know how to listen, ask questions, and solve problems.
- You prefer a solution-oriented approach to selling and can effectively articulate a business message.
- You know how to say “no” and cut bait on an opportunity if it doesn’t fit.
- You have demonstrated an ability to overcome objections and close deals.
- You are self-driven and realistic about your goals and the status of your pipeline.
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- You are relentless and know how to get to the decision-maker.
- You can build a plan and execute against it.
- You have worked in a start-up environment selling to business clients.
- You think creatively about ways to reach your customers via social, campaigns, conferences, cold calling, etc.
- You have experience working in channel organizations, with frontline experience preferred.
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.