Are you up for the challenge of developing and managing strategic and tactical initiatives that drive event marketing success through our annual summit as well as key 3rd party industry events? Are delivering strong results, producing exceptional customer and partner experiences, and innovation your mission? If you are passionate, driven and looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference then read on.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Event Marketing Manager that can successfully develop and execute Acumatica’s annual global summit as well as strategic 3rd party event plans that support business priorities, including the management of planning, communications, event operations, measurement and optimization. This is a fast paced role that requires creativity, passion for the details, strong verbal and written communication skills and understanding how to leverage events as a part of the overall marketing mix. This role provides the freedom to try and pilot new ideas within a campaign or event framework. Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Act as overall event lead for the Acumatica Summit and 3rd party in-person and virtual event sponsorships.
- Develop and execute collective and individual 3rd party event business plans.
- Partner with CMO, ISV and sales leaders to align events to strategic initiatives.
- Drive awareness, generate leads, optimize opportunities and customer satisfaction through event business plans.
- Negotiate Acumatica presence at industry events in alignment with business goals.
- Drive cross-company internal communications including monthly newsletters, community presentations and website updates.
- Manage virtual teams to delivering audience analytics and targeting, content development and management, speaker readiness, partner integration, compete opportunities and sales and marketing follow-up.
- Measure ROI analytics throughout planning and execution.
- Manage event budgets to ensure sound forecasting, spend and reporting.
- Successfully manage event marketing agencies and vendor resources.
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience as a marketing manager or lead for conferences or event series.
- 3-5 years’ experience in event marketing.
- Strong experience managing complex projects and virtual teams, superior organizational skills, and the ability to work against tight deadlines.
- Strong integrated marketing communications and management skills including event agency management, research, analysis and strategy.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – ability to present at all levels of the organization and be a positive public representative for Acumatica to outside organizations.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on long-term projects with limited direction.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results. You have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute activities in a high-pressure just in time environment. You adhere to and analyze standards and procedures for workflow and change management.
- Communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with domestic and international customers, both external and internal.
- A Recruiter. Acumatica hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.