The Implementation Consultant plans and manages all aspects of Acumatica Cloud ERP implementations. Working in conjunction with Acumatica partners and resellers, the IC acts as the key advisor, product advocate, and a project implementation resource.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist partners with up-front implementation discovery diligence, Project analysis, Scope of work creation, Proposal building, and complex Fit-Gap Analysis
- Support partners by answering challenging application questions, tracking issues that arise during the implementation process and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines that may arise
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
- Follow established implementation standards
- Assist with the development and implementation of new or improved service delivery strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and/or maintain all project documentation and client reporting.
- Support solutions by answering application questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines
- Assist partners in strategically responding to functional elements of requirements
- Craft, plan, and conduct product and technology presentations for partners and during field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Provide user training and documentation on specific solutions to aid business partners in preparing for solution presentations
- Provide feedback and suggested solutions regarding business partner needs, deficiencies, challenges and attitudes.
- Assist and mentor new team members as assigned
What you need to succeed
- Education. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of study.
- Accounting background and experience including the ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports; understand and develop financial reports, Draw T-accounts for analytical uses, know basic accounting concepts – ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits.
- Technical Skills. Installation and configuration experience with various Business Application Software (Mid-Market ERP). Software presentation and demonstration experience. ERP System Financial and Ad-hoc report writing a plus. Microsoft Office applications and presentation tools. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server; SQL Server relational database concepts including database schemas and the ability to understand a relational database design.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate implementation obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Language and Communication Skills. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to requests.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical information
- Write reports, business correspondence, professional emails and procedure manuals
- Experience – 3 years ERP software implementation. Business consulting, project management, project definition, estimating, proposal writing, and planning skills for engagements. 3 years Services/ Equipment / Route Management related ERP Software implementation.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in business software sales and knowledge of technology. The Individual must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.