Successful inside sales is key to the growth of Acumatica’s and our Partner’s business. As part of the sales team, you will be sourcing and contacting potential new customers and partners through the execution of strategic programs to grow Acumatica’s business.
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Represent Acumatica and its product suite in new customer and partner accounts
- Engage in all activities related to lead generation, sourcing and qualification process
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transaction simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Meet and exceed expectations of daily activity, as set by the supervisor
- Maintain accurate data in CRM for reporting purposes
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets related to lead generation and partner recruitment.
- Drive the sales pipeline volume by cold calling and emailing prospects marketing materials.
- Perform company research to identify potential opportunities and identify the appropriate contacts within companies to grow prospect list.
- Experience qualifying and selling software products to companies over the telephone.
- Develops accounts by checking customers buying history, suggesting related and new items; explains technical features
What you need to succeed
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results. You have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute activities in a high-pressure just in time environment. You adhere to and analyze standards and procedures for workflow and change management.
- Communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with domestic and international customers, both external and internal
- Great with Customers. You have an ability to establish great rapport with people, and you have a track record working with customers. You work successfully alongside external and internal customers who are technical and non-technical when executing your daily responsibilities and contributing to cross-functional projects of broad scope
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience, preferably with in inside sales with a technology company.
- Experience working in Channel organizations with frontline experience preferred
- A Recruiter. Acumatica hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.