The Partner Account Manager (“PAM”) is key to the growth of Acumatica’s and our Partner’s business. As part of the PAM Sales team, you will be our feet on the ground working with our Partners in your assigned geography, and execute strategic programs to activate new Partners.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with Partners to create and execute the Acumatica business plan
- Drive campaigns and events on the ground with Partners to grow their pipeline
- Drive focused enablement activities to activate new Partners, including completing product demonstrations as part of the Partner training
- Help Partners in closing deals, including providing assistance in the sales cycle
- Be the primary resource manager for assigned Partners
- Maintain accurate data in CRM for reporting purposes
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue targets
What you need to succeed
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results. You have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute activities in a high-pressure just in time environment. You adhere to and analyze standards and procedures for workflow and change management.
- Communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with domestic and international customers, both external and internal
- Great with Customers. You have an ability to establish great rapport with people, and you have a track record working with customers. You work successfully alongside external and internal customers who are technical and non-technical when executing your daily responsibilities and contributing to cross-functional projects of broad scope
- 3-5 years of experience in sales of business applications, preferably in the ERP space
- Experience working in Channel organizations with frontline experience preferred
- Minimum BA/BS degree required.
- A Recruiter. Acumatica hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.