The Partner Account Manager (PAM) is the primary point of contact for Acumatica partners, and will be responsible for sales, logistical and operational support. This is a key role in growing the business in the Philippines. The PAM will work with an experienced team of industry professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the revenue and customer acquisition numbers for the Philippines.
- Acumatica channel leadership: Nurturing, recruiting and upskilling the partner channel.
- Use Acumatica CRM to manage the sales process from lead to close.
- Leverage internal resources when needed, to provide support to partners.
- Understand Acumatica value proposition and communicate that effectively to new partners and prospects.
- Manage new partner activities related to sales opportunities.
- Deliver and train partners on delivering high level product demos.
- Support partners in lead/opportunity qualification.
- Support partners in discovery meetings and demo preparation.
- Reporting structure: This role will report directly to the General Manager Asia
What you need to succeed
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results. You have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute activities in a high-pressure just in time environment. You adhere to and analyse standards and procedures for workflow and change management.
- Communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with domestic and international customers, both external and internal.
- Great with Customers. You have an ability to establish great rapport with people, and you have a track record working with customers. You work successfully alongside external and internal customers who are technical and non-technical when executing your daily responsibilities and contributing to cross-functional projects of broad scope.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Business proficiency in both English and Tagalog
- Ability to use CRM tools to manage a large pipeline of partner activities and customer opportunities.
- Very proficient with MS productivity tools, specially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with selling ERP to Mid-Sized Businesses is preferred
- This position is currently up for consideration for applicants based in Manila only
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.