The Platform Evangelists will bring a degree of expertise that is integral to Acumatica’s and partner’s success. The Platform Evangelists we’re searching for are developers to their core. They’re data-driven, partner focused, and community obsessed. Do you love building demos, mock-ups, and find passion in building your developer network? In this position, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create, share, and build in a well-connected community. As the Platform Evangelist you will demonstrate the power of the platform for developers and drive adoption and development of applications on Acumatica’s platform. With the mix of technology acumen, persuasive presentation and writing skills, you will inspire and recruit ISVs to build vertical solutions using Acumatica Cloud xRP Platform.
You’ll have the opportunity to make your passion of community involvement a part of your day to day life, all the while maintaining your technical edge and footing as a subject matter expert. You will participate in events, engage community through forums and drive following via blogs and social presence. You will develop relationships with community members and influencers and reach developers through your code, content, and presence.
This role requires a strong technical acumen to partner closely with the Product Management, Product Development, Platform Development, Product Marketing, Platform Business Development and Customer Support teams. The Platform Evangelist will act as a Platform product advocate and technology evangelist into the developer community, translate platform capabilities into clear answers for ISVs, OEMs and business application developers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Become an expert in the Acumatica Cloud xRP platform and then turn that expertise into showcase platform to help ISVs/OEMs to use our platform and ultimately accelerate adoption
- Manage the growing Acumatica Developer Network web property with regular content updates (including posts, ebooks, videos, screencasts, case studies etc.)
- Inspire and excite the community through great storytelling and demos
- Participate in pre-sales calls to demonstrate the power of platform and inspire prospect ISVs to build vertical solutions on our platform
- Amplify key technical aspects and business benefits of platform through various channels (e.g. blogs, social media, etc.)
- Work closely with engineering to understand the platform roadmap, give early feedback, collaborate on demos and leverage their help with what you build
- Support the overall execution of go to market initiatives
What you need to succeed
- Experienced. You’re knowledgeable in .NET, C#, SQL and other web and cloud technologies. Have experience working with ISVs developing line of business application for different verticals.
- Community Champion. Growing web presence and experience using various forms of social media such as; Twitter, LinkedIn, Github, Stack Overflow, etc.
- Knowledgeable. Strong, proven, technical skills and understanding of development tools and platforms (including client, cloud, and web)
- Strong Communicator. Ability to communicate platform concepts and occasionally code in a concise and instructive manner in writing and as a presenter. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with domestic and international audience, both business and technical leaders
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results. You have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute activities in a high-pressure just in time environment. You adhere to and analyze standards and procedures for workflow and change management.
- Team Player. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
- You are a Recruiter! Acumatica hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.