Roles and Responsibilities
What you need to succeed
- Experienced. You’re proficient in .NET, C#, SQL, and have experience developing large-scale, production-grade web applications. ERP, accounting or business management software development experience is a strong asset.
- Committed. You’re passionate about writing things that “just work” – things that are robust, scalable, and that perform well.
- Relentlessly High Standards. Your personal software practices ensure you deliver high quality even under pressure.
- Team Player. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
- Culturally-Minded. You’re excited about the possibility of collaborating with colleagues from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. English is the glue that holds us together, but multiple languages are spoken throughout our offices in Seattle, Columbus, Washington, Montreal, Mexico City, Moscow and Singapore.
- You are a Recruiter! Acumatica hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Benefits & Perks
- An inspiring work environment, centrally located in Rosemont, a 5 minutes walk from two subway stations
- Opportunities for professional growth and foreign travel
- Great people: you’ll work with top talent from Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Parallels and Tableau
- A flexible schedule and vacation policy
- Fruits, snacks and delicious fair-trade coffee
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.