Technical Solutions Consultant
The ERP Technical Solutions Consultant is a product expert primarily responsible for providing technical assistance and resolution to especially challenging client issues escalated by the customer support team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with individuals/partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Effectively monitor KPI’s and adhere to and be accountable to company SLA policies.
- Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Minimize escalation to engineering.
- Ability to manage a challenging case load with timely responses and resolution
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
What you need to succeed
- A good understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management), Project Account (Invoicing, Time and Expense)
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Candidates must have proficient understanding of relational database concepts, proficient in writing SQL queries, working experience with relational database engine Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or degree in Business Technology, Information Technology or Computer Science with concentration in Accounting from a recognized post-secondary institution or a related field of study.
- 3+ years of Customer Facing Support or Services Experience.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation; communicate clearly on both business and technical matters
- Capable of working independently and demonstrate good decision-making abilities.
- Must have the desire and ability to learn new applications and tools.
- Must be an excellent mentor, who enjoys teaching and guiding end-users and internal staff
- Fast learner with superb troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve complicated system, web browser, and application issues.
- Solid customer support skills and instincts including sympathy, mindfulness and sense of urgency.
Additional Skills and Talents Desired (but not required)
- Familiarity with XML
- Experience in designing and writing HTML, ASP.Net and C#
- Experience with software in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years of ERP implementation and consulting experience with established consulting firm
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.