Technical Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will directly interact with our partners and customers ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through technical mentoring, coaching and consulting services, as well as acting as a client advocate to resolve issues, and to improve process and the application.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide first level direct support to partners and customers by responding promptly to inquiries within established Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) objectives
- Become highly proficient with using Acumatica’s product suite.
- Troubleshoot and analyze application-related issues and solve problems over phone/chat and web meetings.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with partners and customers.
- Analyze customer’s business and technical requirements and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Provide continuing education to partners and customers on how to effectively use Acumatica products in their businesses.
- Manage partner and customer technical service requests. Ensure timely resolution of issues, escalating when necessary. Ensure partners and customers receive responses to phone/on-line requests within SLA response times, as specified per contractual agreements and in service delivery plans.
- Communicate proactively with partners and customers regarding product and program information, supportability issues, and strategic product plans where appropriate.
- Using the Service Desk application, properly reproduce and document partner and customer inquiries and reported problems and provide feedback to Acumatica’s R&D and Professional Services & Consulting teams.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of client support.
- Participate in individual or team projects, as needed, to expand client support offerings. Document client inquiries and reported problems and provide feedback to Acumatica’s level II support and R&D teams.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team members to discuss customer issues and resolutions and to share best practices. Create Knowledge Base articles for repetitive issues.
What you need to succeed
- Understanding of accounting principles and/or business practices
- College Degree (Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance)
- Experience in account management or service and support. Experience troubleshooting business software products a plus
- Ability to deliver quality service and problem solving skills remotely to clients and communicate complicated concepts in a concise and articulate way.
- Must be very comfortable with troubleshooting software, computer, and other IT related problems (ERP / accounting software systems like Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, SAP, Oracle EBS, JD Edwards, Everest, Sage, Siebel, etc.)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices are a plus
- Work output must be detailed for the highest level of accuracy and quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must work well in a team environment and present a professional demeanor
- Must be flexible, reliable, trustworthy, and absolutely confidential with all matters
- Intermediate computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.