A look at Acumatica 5.0 to 6.0:
What to expect from Acumatica’s latest releases
It has been said that “past performance is generally the best predictor of future behavior.” Looking at our own past, we believe it’s an easy bet that Acumatica’s customers will continue to receive a stream of useful, well-executed product and technology enhancements for the foreseeable future.
With each release, Acumatica refines our business application’s functionality, user interface, reporting and more to deliver valuable tools to our users. We also control enhancements to the technology our product is built on – the Acumatica xRP platform. Substantial technical improvements are made with every release to improve Acumatica’s performance, mobility, deployment and integration capabilities.
To demonstrate our commitment to enriching and modernizing Acumatica systems, check out the progress we’ve made in our latest releases below.
Acumatica Release 5.0 – Exciting New Capabilities
The 5.0 version of Acumatica released in the first quarter of 2015 delivered a number of exciting enhancements to the user experience, as well as brand new capabilities, including:
- Many Financial Movement and Distribution Management enhancements
- B2B Portal – Self-service access for business partners 24/7 to complete tasks, such as viewing inventory and placing orders
- Payroll – Acumatica 5.0's new payroll functionality gives you everything you need to deliver pay to employees through check or direct deposit
- iOS and Android apps – Native mobile apps designed specifically for iOS and Android devices
- Universal search – Find the documents and data you need with ease
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange
- Single-sign-on with popular services such as Windows Live ID, Microsoft Active Directory and Google ID
With 5.0, customers were also able to take advantage of new product editions that enabled organizations of all sizes to utilize the powerful capabilities of Acumatica Cloud ERP with a lower total cost of ownership.
Learn more about Acumatica Release 5.0:
Acumatica Release 5.3 – Performance, Stability, and Mobility
At our Annual Acumatica Summit in February 2016, version 5.3 was launched following the release of both 5.1 and 5.2 in 2015. Release 5.3 delivered these enhancements:
- Enhanced Configuration of Deductible VAT
- New Sales Profitability Reports
- Improved Processing of Bank Transactions
- Integration with HubSpot marketing automation software
- Enhanced Project Stock Management
- Improved Integration with Exchange Server
- Extended Mobile Application
- Workflow Changes
- User Interface Changes
- Performance Improvements
Learn more about Acumatica Release 5.3:
- Acumatica 5.3 Unveiled at Acumatica Summit 2016
- Acumatica 5.3 Release Focuses on Performance, Stability and Mobility
- Awaken the Force with Acumatica 5.3: Defining the Next Generation ERP
- Awaken the Force with Acumatica 5.3: The Right Functionality Easily Consumed
Acumatica Release 6.0 – Stunning Dashboards, CRM Gets a Boost, and APIs!
The release of Acumatica 6.0 is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2016. With this release, there will be significant enhancements to the business applications, including UI updates, dashboards and KPI enhancements, and CRM improvements. We also are updating the technology platform in a number of areas, including APIs.
The release will also the begin the process of a “continuous release” cycle for updates, which will deliver updates as they are completed directly to users.
Learn more about Acumatica Release 6.0:
- More coming soon...