ERP Solution for Professional Services Lead
Valuable insights to help you manage service delivery
Your title might be VP of Professional Services, Chief Operations Officer, or Director of Client Services, but you oversee the professional services provided by your company. Whether establishing your service delivery methodology or ensuring your staff is trained and available to meet demand, you need to stay on top of your service delivery quality and timeliness.
You’re responsible for your company’s service delivery. Your duties include:
- Establishing the service delivery methodologies and tools
- Ensuring prompt, accurate service to clients
- Working with project managers and client support teams to resolve issues blocking successful project completion
- Serving as the executive escalation point for critical customer issues
You need access to critical information on all aspects of service delivery, from availability of service staff and equipment to client satisfaction.
Here is how Acumatica can assist you and your staff:
|Focus Areas||How Acumatica Can Help|
|Improve visibility into data across all functions||
|Forecast demand and staff accordingly||
|Respond to client pressure to deliver more in less time||
|Accuracy in project pricing||
KPIs Professional Service Leads may want to set up and monitor:
- Average Bill Rate
- Realized Bill Rate
- Asset/Employee Utilization (hrs)
- Projects Completed on Time/Budget
- Services Revenue
- Services Profitability
- Average Deal Size
- Bid-to-Win Ratio
Acumatica is an integrated financial and business management solution that helps businesses run more effectively. Acumatica provides the tools and resources you need to manage every aspect of your company’s service delivery.
- One system that integrates your company’s financial management, operations, and CRM.
- Built using industry standard technology.
- Run on premise or in the cloud.
- Charged by the resources needed, not per user.
To see what Acumatica can do for you and your staff take a 3-minute product tour of Acumatica.