Merchant Cloud Services
Edisoft Merchant Cloud Services is an out-of-the-box, SaaS supply chain platform for manufacturers and distributors, available on any mobile device, anywhere in the world. The modular software platform supports flexible communication options for EDI, and seamlessly integrates with Acumatica’s web services API to automate EDI order posting, shipping, and invoicing processes. It also simplifies warehouse operations by eliminating a range of pick and pack tasks, and includes support for global transport carriers. Acumatica manufacturers and distributors can take advantage of Edisoft’s platform to achieve a declining average EDI cost curve and a declining operational cost curve as order volumes and number of customers increase.
- All in one platform for EDI, Warehouse, and Carrier Management Services
- Automatically posts to and pulls from Acumatica to speed up Order Management and Fulfillment processes
- Connect via ANY X12 communication protocol and comply with the EDI specification requirements of ANY trading partner
- Automatically generate and print certified UCC-128/GS1 carton and pallet labels, and customer branded drop ship packing slips
- Support for multiple order types, including DC, DSD, cross-dock, and dropship (DVS) orders
- Support for a multitude of EDI documents including purchase orders, invoices, ASNs, et al.
- Built-in cross reference tables extending Acumatica's Order Management & Fulfillment functionality to enhance supply chain processes from start to finish
- Auto-generate ASN (856) documents with multi-level packing (pack items to carton and cartons to pallets)
- Waving process automatically schedules and assigns orders across multiple sites/locations
- Customizable auto-packing rules, "pre-pack" and "master pack" options, and support for scanning with RF handheld devices
- Print engine to automatically generate trading partner and customer specific shipping documents/reports
- Integrated with over 250 carriers for small parcel and LTL shipments, easily retrieve shipping rates, carrier labels, and other required documentation
- Automatically select the optimal carrier and service level for shipments
- Additonal modules available for remote warehouses (3PL), packing verification, and supplier outbound POs.
- Distribution or Manufacturing
Edisoft, Inc. is an international software company serving clients and partners worldwide from our headquarters in Toronto, ON, Canada and satellite office in Miami, FL, USA. Edisoft optimizes the global supply chain of Manufacturing and Distribution companies with ERP Integrated to EDI and Warehouse Automation.
Want to get insights about ExtensionGet Contact Details
Discover More Extensions
UPS Worldship® Integration
Acuship will automatically export shipment documents to Worldship®. User can pick the shipment number and it will bring up all of the shipment information including shipping method and whether it is a residence or a business.Learn more
Credit Card Processing Integration
Seamless integration allows for the processing of credit card payments using the Acumatica Cloud ERP stock programs. All payments can be processed directly through Acumatica.Learn more
Sales Tax Automation
Avalara AvaTax SaaS offering provides the most complete set of transaction tax compliance services available, including tax calculation, exemption certificate management, returns processing and 1099 filing and reporting.Learn more
B2BGateway is built directly into the Acumatica users dashboard allowing seamless EDI communication between the Acumatica user and their trading partners.Learn more
If you would like us to get in touch with you, please let us know how we can reach you via this form.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question about Acumatica