MaxQ Technologies, Inc
Matrix Inventory Management
Realize significant time savings by automating the inventory entry process and leverage your investment in Acumatica with MaxQ’s Matrix Inventory Management module. Regardless of the type of product or industry this module supports the flexibility of handling an unlimited number of user defined characteristics and works for a wide variety of product attribute types such as size/color/style and waist/length for apparel, size/width for shoes, or pattern/color for flooring.
The greater number of attributes, the more challenging and time consuming it is to create and maintain these items using manual entry. The Matrix Inventory module facilitates the definition, creation, and maintenance of matrix groups and their associated items. It provides mass creation and update capabilities with all or selected variations of product attributes. Items can be created with user defined, or system generated inventory IDs, and intelligent item descriptions constructed from attribute definitions and values.
- Supports an unlimited number of item groups and attributes (up to 50)
- Inserts attribute elements as needed for additional product variation support
- Flexibility to choose combinations of attribute values in the creation of inventory items
- Auto populates/updates Acumatica’s inventory fields with default and/or specified data for product class, product line, list price, base price, etc. for all or selected matrix items
- Ability to handle the use of attributes with more than one matrix
- Supports Acumatica’s Inventory Lookup by Attribute by automatically populating inventory item Physical Attributes with attribute values
- Matrix entry screens added to Inventory Items, Sales Orders, Shipping Confirmation, Purchase Orders, and Purchase Order Receipt/Vouchers for multiple quantity entries
- Matrix Inventory Inquiry display of all items in a matrix group for inventory quantity viewing
- Creates inventory items with intelligent IDs by combining attribute values, group description, and constants/delimiters or use of system generated sequences
- Combines attribute captions, attribute values, group description, attribute reference fields, and constants/delimiters when generating inventory item descriptions
- Distribution or Retail
About MaxQ Technologies, Inc
MaxQ Technologies, Inc. (MaxQ) is a leading Value Added Reseller and Independent Software Vendor specializing in providing business solutions to the Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Professional Service industries.
A recognized leader for almost 30 years, MaxQ also has a team of dedicated resellers that provides local support for national implementations in most states across the USA. With more than 1,000 customer locations in North America, Europe, South America, and Australia each client relies on our deep industry expertise to run their daily operations and optimize their businesses’ overall performance. This commitment to innovation, industry expertise and exceptional service is just one reason why so many have remained MaxQ clients year after year.
Want to get insights about ExtensionGet Contact Details
Discover More Extensions
Planning and Forecasting Solution
Built around the Dyna-Cast™ forecasting engine, the module predicts next months’ sales using focused forecasting. The planning engine takes this forecast, looks at current inventory, and tells you what to buy and make.Learn more
Inventory Optimization Solution
EazyStock is an Inventory Optimization Solution for wholesalers and distributors of durable goods. The cloud based solution helps inventory managers buy smarter, plan faster and service better with Acumatica.Learn more
Warehouse Management Solution
Warehouse Management System delivers all Acumatica functionality to a handheld device in a warehouse.Learn more
Inventory Optimization Solution
The benefits of NETSTOCK include a reduction in excess inventory, minimized stock-outs, and optimal purchase orders produced in minutes. This results in increased profits by freeing working capital, reducing carrying costs, higher sales and improved productivity.Learn more
If you would like us to get in touch with you, please let us know how we can reach you via this form.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question about Acumatica