The Services Industry Responds to Today’s Opportunities
Services companies face challenges like these that morph into opportunities:
- Maintaining great relationships while, bidding and closing on new projects
- Growing customer demands for expanding service offerings
- Ensuring repeat business and referrals by delivering on time and on budget
- Offering competitive pricing while maintaining a good margin
Only an integrated information system can provide the powerful 360-degree view of your customer’s activities, requests, and projects that you need to tackle the issues of customer relations and productivity simultaneously – to stay ahead of the competition.
Modern systems provide automation and integration to improve productivity:
- Tools that track all tasks, activities, and expenditures for every project or job.
- Consistent and up-to-date data.
- Automated activities like invoicing, receivables tracking, customer communications.
- A full 360-degree view of customers and projects for complete visibility and control.
- Critical insight into financial, resource utilization, and project management data.v
- Portals for customers, subcontractors and suppliers to collaborate.
Customers will appreciate and reward your ability to uncover problems early, prevent delays, and keep costs in line while providing a more responsive service experience.Show Next
Do one or more of these statements describe your business?
- Professional Services with complex projects.
- Business Services with complicated billing.
- Support Services with call centers.
- Repair Services with fleets.
For simple and straightforward service work, Acumatica provides a simple order entry and billing process using unique order types. Set up and modify the workflow to immediately integrate with the accounts receivable, general ledger, and financial reporting.
For project-based services firms, including engineering or legal, the Project Accounting application manages budgeting, time sheets, billing, profitability, and reporting for projects.
For business services of a customer support nature, the Service and Support Automation functionality in Acumatica effectively handles service-based activities, including case management and contract management.
For repair and maintenance services firms handling warranty and/or billable parts requiring stocking inventory, Acumatica supports the requisitioning, purchasing, warehousing as well as invoicing with recurring and differed billing.Show Next
- Flexibility, functionality and modern technology.
- Services industry-specific functionality that powers your productivity.
- A seamless integration between applications, including CRM and ERP.
- Resource utilization reports that provide real-time views into productivity.
- Employee attributes to track skills, capabilities, and other attributes.
- Document management for logging and updating certifications and forms.
- Integrated payroll data and project billings to track employee efficiency and profitability.
- Real-time data, advanced reporting and business intelligence for fact-based decision making.
- Real-time feedback regarding project expenses to identify issues and unfavorable trends before they cause overruns.
Reduce your total cost of ownership by consolidating all critical business processes in a single integrated solution.