The Services Industry responds to today’s opportunities
Services companies face challenges like these that morph into opportunities:
- Maintaining great relationships while, bidding and closing on new projects
- Growing customer demands for expanding service offerings
- Ensuring repeat business and referrals by delivering on time and on budget
- Offering competitive pricing while maintaining a good margin
Only an integrated services industry ERP software system can provide you with the powerful 360-degree view of your customer’s activities, requests, and projects that you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Modern business service ERP software provide automation and integration to improve productivity:
- Tools that track all tasks, activities, and expenditures for every project or job.
- Consistent and up-to-date data.
- Automated activities like invoicing, receivables tracking, customer communications.
- A full 360-degree view of customers and projects for complete visibility and control.
- Critical insight into financial, resource utilization, and project management data.
- Portals for customers, subcontractors and suppliers to collaborate.
Customers will appreciate and reward your ability to uncover problems early, prevent delays, and keep costs in line while providing a more responsive service experience.Show Next
Do one or more of these statements describe your business?
- Professional Services with complex projects.
- Business Services with complicated billing.
- Support Services with call centers.
- Repair Services with fleets.
For simple and straightforward service work, Acumatica provides a simple order entry and billing process using unique order types. Set up and modify the workflow to immediately integrate with the accounts receivable, general ledger, and financial reporting.
For project-based services firms, including engineering or legal, the Project Accounting application manages budgeting, time sheets, billing, profitability, and reporting for projects.
For business services of a customer support nature, the Service and Support Automation functionality in Acumatica effectively handles service-based activities, including case management and contract management.
For repair and maintenance services firms handling warranty and/or billable parts requiring stocking inventory, Acumatica supports the requisitioning, purchasing, warehousing as well as invoicing with recurring and differed billing.Show Next
Acumatica’s Professional Services ERP software provides you with the following benefits:
- Flexibility, functionality and modern technology.
- Services industry-specific functionality that powers your productivity.
- A seamless integration between applications, including CRM and ERP.
- Resource utilization reports that provide real-time views into productivity.
- Employee attributes to track skills, capabilities, and other attributes.
- Document management for logging and updating certifications and forms.
- Integrated payroll data and project billings to track employee efficiency and profitability.
- Real-time data, advanced reporting and business intelligence for fact-based decision making.
- Real-time feedback regarding project expenses to identify issues and unfavorable trends before they cause overruns.
Reduce your total cost of ownership by consolidating all critical business processes in a single integrated solution.