Position your business for growth with excellent customer service
Customers judge your performance, and decide to buy from you again, based on speed and quality of response, accuracy of information you provide (delivery promises and updates), and customer service care across all contact points. Getting it right is a must for sustained business growth.
A team dedicated to listening to customers and empowered to quickly act on customer requests. The entire team must have access to accurate and timely information. A single unified view of customer activity is critical to knowing:
- What the customer ordered before, has been quoted
- Current stock status of all items, future availability dates and quantities
- Shipment status including backorder status
- The customer’s shipping preferences and past experiences
- Accounts receivable balances and payment history
- Any outstanding orders, returns on record (and reasons)
- Any other customer information including comments, ratings, complaints
To best serve customers, you must know the customer.Gain visibility and provide better customer service with Acumatica. Show Next
The sales “order-to-cash” or “quote-to-cash” cycle combines multiple applications, including:
- customer management (CRM)
- order entry
- purchase order management
- inventory & warehouse management
- shipping & receiving
- data collection
- document management
Acumatica offers a single integrated system that integrates and automates the entire quote-to-cash cycle.
With a comprehensive and fully integrated solution, distributors benefit from cost savings as well as:
- Variability of Scale: Efficient fulfillment of orders of all sizes from single units to large, multi-product orders
- Flexibility to combine related products from different suppliers into one order
- Upselling opportunities revealed through the aforementioned understanding of the customer, history, needs and preferences
The best forecasts start with accurate historical data and current demand, leading to better decisions about what products and services are in demand. Having the right stock in the right place leads to better customer service, higher revenue and optimum inventory investment. Integrated fulfillment systems capture and deliver the data that underlies this successful process.Show Next
This is now a “wired eCommerce business world.” Distributors who do not, at the very least, have plans to implement eCommerce functionality, have already fallen behind.
Critical eCommerce infrastructure, essential to continued success in today’s world of business, includes:
- A dynamic website with accurate pricing, discount offers, delivery dates and crss-sell / up-sell offer opportunity support.
- A web storefront that leads potential customers through the selection and buying process easily to the shopping cart and successful sales.
- An order processing system that also handles EDI orders and manages ASNs.
Acumatica’s e-commerce solution is tightly integrated with customer management, order entry, inventory, order fulfillment and accounting.Show Next
“Omnichannel” or “omni-channel” support provides the flexibility to support direct customer ordering, distributors, and B2B with a similar customer experience whether contacting through desktop browsers, tablets, or smartphones. Customers may access your site from multiple locations, at various times, from different devices while coordinating with other decision-makers during their process of research, comparison, and ordering the products they plan to purchase.
Using the Acumatica Sales Order Management Suite improves the total experience of employees, customers, and suppliers.