Optimize your purchase-to-pay process and improve customer service
Customers judge your performance and return to buy from you again based on your speed and quality of response, your on-time delivery commitments, and your customer service across all contact points.
Getting it right is necessary for sustained business growth
To ensure customer satisfaction, you need a purchase order system that integrates with your financial and customer management system and gives you the end-to-end visibility of your entire operation.
To meet demanding customer expectations, you need a team dedicated to listening to your customers and empowered to act quickly on customer requests. The entire team must have access to accurate and timely information.
A single unified view of customer activity is critical to knowing:
- What the customer ordered before and what has been quoted
- Current stock status of all items and the future availability dates and quantities
- Shipment status including backorder status
- Customer shipping preferences and past experiences
- Accounts receivable balances and payment history
- Any outstanding orders and returns on record (and reasons for each)
- Any other customer information including comments, ratings, and complaints
To best serve customers, you must know the customer.
Acumatica offers purchase order software integrated with its cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that helps distributors like you grow your business and offer exceptional customer service.Show Next
The sales “purchase-to-pay” or “quote-to-cash” process combines multiple applications, including:
- customer management (CRM)
- order entry
- purchase order management
- inventory & warehouse management
- shipping & receiving
- data collection
- document management
Acumatica offers a single integrated system automates the entire quote-to-cash cycle.
With a comprehensive and fully integrated purchase order system, distributors benefit from significant cost savings as well as:
- Efficient order fulfillment of all sizes from single units to large, multi-product orders
- Flexibility to combine related products from different suppliers into one order
- Realizing upsell opportunities by understanding the customer and their history, needs, and preferences
The best forecasts start with accurate historical data and current demand and leading to better decisions about the products and services that are in demand. Having the right stock in the right place leads to better customer satisfaction, higher revenue, and optimum inventory investment. Integrated fulfillment systems capture and deliver the data that underlies this successful process.Show Next
This is now a “wired eCommerce business world.” Distributors who do not have plans to implement eCommerce functionality have already fallen behind.
Critical eCommerce infrastructure, essential to continued success in today’s world of business, includes:
- A dynamic website with accurate pricing, discount offers, delivery dates, and cross-sell/up-sell offer opportunity support
- A web storefront that leads potential customers through the selection and buying process easily to the shopping cart and successful sales
- An order processing system that also handles EDI orders and manages ASNs
Acumatica’s e-commerce solution is tightly integrated with customer management, order entry, inventory, order fulfillment, and accounting.Show Next
“Omnichannel” support provides the flexibility to support direct customer ordering, distributors, and B2B with a similar customer experience, whether the individual contacts you through desktop browsers, mobile devices, brick-and-mortar stores, or catalog sales. Customers may access your site from multiple locations, at various times and from different devices, while coordinating with other decision-makers during their process of research, comparison, and ordering the products they plan to purchase.
Acumatica’s Sales Order Management software improves the total experience of employees, customers, and suppliers.