Acumatica is looking for a creative, independent and energetic Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the execution of our digital marketing plan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all SEO/SEM
- Conduct keyword research and validation of Acumatica supplied keywords.
- Collaborate with content development team to align content with keyword strategy.
- Manage PPC purchasing and budget
- Plan, develop and execute on-page and off-page optimization efforts
- Generate ranking improvements using off-site strategies.
- Using Moz, SEMRUSH and other tools, measure and report performance of all SEO and SEM efforts.
What you need to succeed
Who you are…
- Results-oriented. Self-starter with excellent multi-tasking skills. Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable. Strong project management capabilities to drive multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- BS/MS in a marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience managing and executing SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Moz)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google adword campaigns
- Strong analytics and data-driven thinking
We won’t share details without your permission
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.