Ensure your company is operating at peak efficiency
Your title may be Supply Chain VP, VP of Operations, VP of Manufacturing, or Chief Operations Officer, but you manage all manufacturing and operational processes. From equipment to staff to suppliers, you are constantly striving to increase productivity, lower costs, and improve quality.
You’re responsible for managing the manufacturing and operational processes at your company. Your duties include:
- Setting the operational strategy of for the organization, including outsourcing//contract manufacturing, partnerships, material sourcing, and more
- Working with purchasing to ensure quality standards are met and supply levels are maintained
- Optimizing manufacturing and financial investments
- Implementing industry best practices, including six sigma, KANBAN, and continuous improvement
You need real-time visibility into all aspects of your organization so you can make sure the operations are running smoothly.
Here is how Acumatica can assist you and your staff:
|Focus Areas||How Acumatica Can Help|
|Access advanced analytics for greater insight into operations||
|Improve demand planning and delivery||
|Drive innovation to stay ahead of the competition||
KPIs Operations Leads may want to set up and monitor:
- Operations Productivity
- Product Production Costs
- Product Quality
- Product Line Profitability
- New Product Time to Market
- Supplier Costs
- Transportation Costs
- Transportation Delivery (SLA)
- Sub-Contractor Performance
- Available to Promise %
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service Quality
Acumatica is an integrated financial and business management solution that helps businesses run more effectively. Acumatica provides the tools and resources you need to manage every aspect of your company’s operations — on premise or in the cloud.
- One system that integrates your company’s financial management, operations, and CRM.
- Built using industry standard technology.
- Run on premise or in the cloud.
- Charged by the resources needed, not per user.
To see what Acumatica can do for you and your staff take a 3-minute product tour of Acumatica.