Sales and Marketing Lead
Business management software that keeps the pipeline full and conversions high
Your title may be VP of Sales, Marketing Director, or Sales and Marketing Manager, but you are in charge of the company’s sales and marketing functions. Your efforts drive company revenue, so it’s important that you make the most of the time and talent you have available. You need to see how well you and your team are performing across your entire product line.
You oversee the company’s information technology and are responsible for:
- Maintaining a database of contacts and tracking all sales activities.
- Marketing to prospects and producing Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Marketing leads over to sale representatives once leads are qualified.
- Completing sales qualification and converting MQLs to SQLs.
- Taking and writing contracts and ensuring final delivery.
- Tracking marketing campaign costs.
- Integrating leads with a marketing automation system for email marketing.
- Creating quotes, proposals, and orders easily—even remotely.
- Seeing all customer history, including current/prior quotes, service issues, and sales history in real-time.
That is why a combined ERP and CRM system is important – whether you are in sales, marketing, sales support, or finance. You need real-time access to information about your staff and your customers at all times.
Here is how Acumatica can assist you and your staff:
|Focus Areas||How Acumatica Can Help|
|Know your customers and their important information||
|Provide accurate price quotes and deliver dates for product or services||
|Determine the effectiveness of marketing activities, including advertising, promotions, social media, and public relations activities.||
|Create templates for sales orders, quotes, and proposals for access by your sales staff||
|Support a mobile workforce||
KPIs to establish and monitor:
- Prospect to opportunity conversion
- % opportunities closed
- Average % discounting
- Fastest moving items
- Marketing campaign results (# of leads)
Acumatica is an integrated financial and business management solution that helps businesses run more effectively. Acumatica provides the tools and resources you need to manage your company’s sales and marketing functions.
- One system that integrates your company’s financial management, operations, and CRM
- Built using reliable, industry standard technology
- Run on premise or in the cloud
- Charged by the resources needed, not per user
To see what Acumatica can do for you and your staff take a 3-minute product tour of Acumatica.