About Tan Hiep Phat Beverage Group
industry: Food and Beverage
With DMS solution developed by DMSpro on top of Acumatica, at the headquarters we now have exact knowledge of all daily sales activities on the field and real-time information including product display at hundreds of thousands of outlets… Real-time visibility into daily business activities and timely business data now empowers every decision….
Dr Tran Qui
President and CEO
THP Beverage Group needed:
- To ensure product availability at right place and time via a wide-reaching distribution network
- A centralized, secure ERP system that maintains data integrity
- Real-time visibility and an accurate understanding distributors’ sales performance and capacity
Armed with a checklist for a centralized, high-performance and secure platform, THP’s extensive search culminated in the choice of Acumatica for these reasons:
- It established a single database at the company headquarters, providing real-time information for all THP staff, distributors and salespersons, while streamlining communication across its distributor network.
- Its payment flexibility with unlimited free users offered scalability to grow with THP’s distribution network.
- Its user-friendly, 100 percent browser-based interface eased user adoption and enabled secured anytime, anyplace access from any device.
- Its system-level, open API enabled easy customization of reports; protected investment by integrating with THP’s existing back-end SAP system, and extended ERP capabilities with DMSpro’s vertical solution which tightly integrates with Acumatica.
Instead of waiting three days for consolidated sales figures from its distributors, THP now enjoys real-time visibility into accurate market information from a single, centralized database at its headquarters. Thanks to Acumatica’s built-in performance capabilities, THP now processes more than 32,000 sales orders daily, received from 1,600 mobile salespersons, across more than 200 distributors and 80 product SKUs. Production planning is now more accurate, with optimized inventory costs and levels across warehouses nation-wide. With DMSpro’s AiM (All in Mobile) utility integrated with Acumatica, THP’s salespersons can now log each order and upload pictures of product display into the system when visiting its network of more than 200,000 retail outlets.
Discover Related Case Studies
Acumatica gives Aditi spinoff solid financial platform for rapid growth
Power supply component manufacturer adopts Acumatica, gains accounting functionality In multiple currencies
Discover Video Testimonials
Watch these video showcasing Acumatica implementation all over the world
Get a free consultation to help accelerate your business
See Acumatica’s integrated solution in action, request a demo now
- Back to all case studies