The Advanced Solutions Advanced Interco Solution (AIS) manages automated multi-tenant/company operations and accounting across all combinations of multiple, single operating companies and their branches, tenants with multiple companies/branches as well as multiple tenants with multiple companies/branches. AIS also supports multiple base currencies and streamlines inventory movements across entities, automates associated intercompany accounting transactions (“due-to, due-forms”); and supports all combinations of (non-inventory related) centralized payables where bills on behalf of many or all tenants/companies are made by a parent as well as receivables where the application & process of receipts for many or all tenants/companies is made from a designated parent company.
Multi Inter-Tenants & Companies Accounting and Operations
• Supports Acumatica Multi Entity (Tenants/Companies/Branches) on different base currencies, COA’s and calendars.
• Supports Accounting and Inventory Transfers with automatic Allocations and Disbursements. Auto Due-To’s and Due From’s.
• Centralized Payables: Pay bills on behalf of many or all tenants by a parent company and tenant
• Centralized Receivables: Apply & process receipts for many or all tenants from a central company and tenant/head office
• Restrict user access to assigned sites (Roll and Password projects in process)
• Flexibly close entities at different times for period ends
SALES AND INVENTORY MANAGMENT
• Create due-from and due-to entries automatically for inter-company transactions. Keep Accounts in Balance
• Initiate sales orders from one company that are invoiced and collected by a centralized accounting team from a different company.
• Let companies purchase goods and services that are approved and paid for by other peer or parent companies. Generate profitability reports that reflect the purchase at the company level.
• Centralize purchasing and invoicing through integrated AP, AR, and Sales Order Management. Purchase items and create sales orders in other companies with appropriate approvals.
• Assign warehouses and inventory to specific companies. Inventory transfers initiate inter-company transfers to preserve company-level reporting.
• Allocate accounting transactions among companies for shared activities. You can perform allocations automatically according to your pre-set definitions.
• Manage financial periods separately for each company. Activate and deactivate financial periods for posting for a particular company, and close books separately in each company within the tenant.
• Link bank accounts to specific companies for their exclusive use. Assign cash accounts to specific companies in the Cash Management module.
• Companies having multiple legal entities within the same tenant can have different fiscal year-end dates. Accelerate implementation; simplify maintenance for companies that share vendors and employees; and facilitate the preparation of consolidated financial statements
• Centralize cash management, vendor payments, and customer invoicing
• Maintain income and expense attribution to the initiating company
• Full 1099 support and reporting by company and tenant
• Assign and track fixed assets to specific companies in the Fixed Asset Management module.
• Transfer assets and bring depreciation and purchase history to the receiving company.
SIMPLIFY REPORTING ACROSS MULTI TENANTS/COMPANIES
• Deliver customized reports across one, several, or all companies
• Generate consolidated reports that accurately reflect company wide results
• Eliminate inter-company transactions on company-wide reports if you choose
• Maintain individual ledgers for each company. You can eliminate inter-company transactions automatically when reporting across multiple companies.
• Create roles and groups of users that have access to specific companies and the associated transactions. Add users in seconds and maintain an audit trail of user activities.
• Reduce potential errors by allowing inter-company transactions only for specific accounts.
• Provide a centralized view of transactions with less setup time.
• Let related companies share vendor and customer records.
• Navigate between companies and branches that represent separate legal entities, as well as companies with branches that exist within the same legal entity.
• Share Selectable Vendors, Customers, Items and GL Accounts across multiple entities. (Companies within a company will share business accounts)
Preset allocation templates allow for quick apportionment of AP invoices to multiple tenants.
Advanced Solutions & Consulting Co. (ASC) is a founding Acumatica VAR with MVP status. We deliver ISV solutions that save serious time and money for supply chain and accounting applications. Our solutions are written in native Acumatica xRP. They address complex ERP requirements extending Acumatica’s market breadth and competitiveness.
ASC augments Acumatica with elegant solutions that monitor and automate ERP functions to improve Acumatica’s competitive landscape and save customers (and their VAR’s) serious time and money.
Automate and Save Serious Time & Money
Your insights are valuable, be the first to rate this solution.