The Netcash Acumatica Interface was developed by FBA Software and provides the switching for South African Banks with a seamless integration to Acumatica in a Host to Host environment.
Netcash, founded in 2003, has since grown to be a leading third party payment provider. After the acquisition by the Sage Group PLC, Netcash (Pty) Ltd was renamed to Sage Pay (Pty) Ltd. In July of 2019, a management buyout resulted in Sage Pay reverting to Netcash.
With more than 18 years experience in the payments industry, Netcash is a market-leading solutions provider to South African businesses and organizations. We provide quality payment services and are passionate about giving our clients the best possible suite of services to assist them to succeed. Netcash specialises in Debit Orders, Payments, eCommerce and Risk Management, providing businesses with a all-in-one solution.
The Netcash system is developed with the same demands on security and performance as the sites used for internet banking and share trading. Our servers are hosted behind multiple firewalls to protect transactional and banking information against unauthorised access from third parties, loss and fraud.
Netcash is registered with the Payments Association of South Africa (PASA) as a Systems Operator and Third Party Payments Provider. We are registered with the Payment System Stakeholder Forum (PSSF) and Financial Conduct Authority. For credit card processing we are Level 1 PCI compliant.
* You can be up and running in a matter of hours.
* Access your account from anywhere at any time.
* No software or upgrade charges, which means that you can save money.
* Our system is extremely user-friendly.
* We don’t tie you into any fixed or long-term agreements.
* Only pay for the services that you request.
* One consolidated statement to manage and monitor the movement of money.
* Multiple services and solutions available on one account at competitive prices.
* Your dedicated Payment Advisor will assist you to get the most out of your account.
Statement Download and Allocation
Reference & Reconciliation
Multi-Invoice Payment Options
Bank Account Number Validation on Entry
Debit Order Processing
All SA Bank Accounts
All SA Debit & Credit Cards
Your insights are valuable, be the first to rate this solution.