Acumatica Summit 2020 is knocking on our door, and we can’t wait any longer to reveal the winners of the Acumatica 2020 MVP and Developer MVP Program.
Back in September, I asked you to send me your nominations for Acumatica MVPs, and you didn’t disappoint! You flooded us with names of deserving nominees of Acumatica champions and Acumatica developers from our customers and partners. So, as we did in 2018 and 2019, we’ve happily upped the number of winners. And every one of them will be honored at Acumatica Summit 2020 (January 26-31, 2020) during the Summit’s Welcome Reception.
Before I reveal who the winners are, let me quickly tell you about becoming an Acumatica MVP.
How to be an Acumatica Product MVP and Acumatica Developer MVP
There are certain requirements to be an MVP. Though not difficult, they do require effort and commitment.
For example, MVPs know Acumatica’s cloud ERP software and cloud xRP platform inside-and-out. Many ISVs, VARs, and Acumatica developer do too, but what sets MVPs apart is the fact that they share their knowledge selflessly with others in the community. They’re the ones who consistently participate in our dedicated forums and online repositories such as Stackoverflow, LinkedIn, and GitHub, join webinars, engage with the Acumatica team regularly, and attend our annual Summits.
Gregg Mercede, President of Cloud 9 ERP Solutions LLC and multi-year recipient of the Acumatica MVP award, says it takes “attention to detail” and that “patience is key.” He also told Acumatica’s Platform Evangelist Mark Franks in a recent post that energy level and enthusiasm are necessary when you’re an MVP.
It can be time consuming, but the rewards far outweigh the cost. Not only do MVPs get the satisfaction of growing their own business as well as the Acumatica community, they receive tangible benefits, including:
- A recognition ceremony and token of appreciation given by Acumatica CEO, Jon Roskill, and me during the Summit’s Welcome Reception
- An Acumatica MVP Badge or Acumatica MVP Developer Badge, which can be displayed on profile pages, social media, resumes, and third-party forums
- The opportunity for Developer MVPs to write guest blogs for the Acumatica Development Network(ADN), present at developer events, and attend bi-monthly meetings
- Participation in our Stack Overflow and LinkedIn forums by answering questions (recognizing Developer MVP contributions in a leader board format with the leaders acknowledged quarterly)
They also receive the heartfelt appreciation of myself and every Acumatica team member. Without their efforts and support, Acumatica would not be the fastest growing cloud ERP solution on the market today.
Who are the 2020 Acumatica MVPs?
It was a difficult task of selecting the MVPs from the overwhelming list of deserving nominees. I am excited to announce the MVPs for 2020 whom have not only shown their knowledge of Acumatica product and platform but also contributed to the community at large.
- Mary Abdian, SWK Technologies
- Michael Aichinger, Crestwood Associates
- Nikki Alsop, Vaughn Bay Construction
- Gregory Archambault, BHE Consulting, Inc.
- Alec Baghdasaryan, Information Integration Group, Inc.
- Justine Bangert, Bangert, Inc.
- Colette Bashir, Alliance Solutions Group
- Kurt Bauer, i-Tech Support
- Patty Benitez, APS Payments
- Patricia Bennett, PC Bennett Solutions LLC
- Melissa Blassingame, Crestwood Associates
- Ben Bratland, SPS Commerce
- Ryan Brown, xByte Technologies
- Kelly Burns, M3 Technology Group, Inc.
- Matt Butler, Acucode
- Francisco Callegari, BDO
- Jim Carroll, Advanced Solutions and Consulting Co.
- Tadeo Castillo, CLANDBUS
- Pat Chappell, Strategies Group
- Christopher Cleary, ProServe Solutions
- Sharon Conkey, Dynamic Tech Services
- Kevin Cox, National Wine and Spirits Corp
- Ehren Dimitry, Panova Corp
- Yuri Dorovskikh, OFS International
- Derrick Ellidge, Power Storage Solutions
- Ron Fairchild, Texas Scenic
- Thomas Finney, Shoebacca
- Brian Fletcher, Eclectic Innovative Solutions
- Randy Forkner, Collins Computing
- Jeffrey Franklin, TrueCommerce
- Rahul Gedupudi, Kensium Solutions LLC
- Joni Girardi, DataSelf Corp.
- Joel Gress, Dynamic Tech Services
- Timothy Grice, Advanced Systems Group, Inc.
- John Gwaltney, PoolSource
- Michelle Hesketh, Dynamic Tech Services, Inc.
- Charles Hutchinson, InSync Healthcare Solution LLC
- Gary Jensen, WAC Solution Partners
- Jason Leveson, Somerset CPAs and Advisors
- Mike Lisi, PostcardMania
- Salvador Vilchis Mackay, Santandreu Home Center
- Paul MacKenzie, Central Nervous Systems
- Will McComb, BHE Consulting, Inc.
- Gregg Mercede, Cloud 9 ERP Solutions LLC
- Reinaldo Mesquita, Hartzell Construction
- Rafael Mijares, Cloud Info & Systems MCM SA de CV
- Melanie Miu, NexVue Information Systems
- Michael Mullin, Integrated Business Systems, Inc.
- Dave Munson, Saddleback Leather Co.
- Tim O’Sullivan, PC Bennett Solutions LLC
- John Pavain, MaxQ Technologies
- Jeremy Potoka, SWK Technologies
- Andrew Rashid, Alliance Solutions Group
- Eric Ratte, Les Services SIPD Inc.
- Tina Renner, Blytheco
- Tim Rodman, Aktion Associates
- Kevin Ruppert, Blytheco LLC
- Chris Sandford, Classical Conversations
- Harsha Sarjapur, InfoSourcing Inc.
- John Schlemmer, JAAS Systems
- Daniel Schwartz, NexVue Information Systems
- Shawn Slavin, CS3
- Shannon Ward, Aktion Associates
- Aloysius Waweru, ODIN EPC, LLC
- Glen West, Alliance Solutions Group
- Bruce Young, Curran Young
- Sharif Ahammad, Kensium Solutions LLC
- Fernando Amadoz, SkyKnack
- Diane Cawley, Savant Software
- Rochelle Collins, JAAS Systems
- Brendan Hennelly, JAAS Systems
- Joe Jacob, Crestwood Associates
- Gabriel Michaud, Velixo
- Samvel Petrosov, Information Integration Group, Inc.
- Keith Richardson, Haun Welding Supply
- Terry Sample, AIM Solutions Inc.
- Gerhard van den Heever, Astraia Technology
- Joshua van Hoesen, Accounting System Integrators
- Marco Villaseñor, Interastar
- Yuriy Zaletskyy, Kensium Solutions LLC
These MVPs deserve a round of applause for their generous sharing of their expertise and their Acumatica product and platform advice. Their constructive feedback is also greatly appreciated as we work to improve and enhance Acumatica’s cloud-based ERP year after year.
Join the Acumatica MVPs at Acumatica Summit 2020
With Acumatica Summit 2020 just days away, we’re excited to honor these individuals on stage for their tireless support of the Acumatica community and for their contributions to the growth and success of Acumatica. We’re also looking forward to singling out and recognizing this year’s Developer of the Year! Please join us in the Developer General Session on Monday, January 27th at Summit for the Developer of the Year announcement.
Join us in Las Vegas for our best Summit yet. We’re expecting over 2,000 attendees to fill The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with energy and excitement, ready to learn, connect, hack, and grow with Acumatica.