If you’re a distributor or manufacturer of electrical or mechanical equipment, providing repair and maintenance systems are an essential part of doing business. Streamlining rapid response times while keeping costs down is a tough proposition. Acumatica’s Field Services Management will help you tackle this challenge and more. It enables you to maintain a real-time view of your customer’s activities across all your operations, since our management software is fully integrated with CRM, sales, inventory, purchasing, accounting, and financial reporting.
Join myself and Tom Costa, Partner Enablement and Presales Specialist at Acumatica, for a free on-demand webinar about our Field Services Management solution.
What Can Acumatica Field Services Management Do For Me?
Acumatica Field Services Management improves customer satisfaction, leading to a competitive advantage and higher recurring revenues for your business. These five primary benefit pillars of the service are key:
- Scheduling, Dispatching and Call Center: Our software provides scheduling tools that are both simplified and customizable. Drag and drop tools can be used on the visual calendar board, or you can create weekly schedules automatically. You can also quickly capture service needs and access customer information, product history and resources required to shorten time between call receipt and job assignment.
- Equipment Maintenance: You can record the details of equipment and products installed at each customer’s site and track repair parts in stock, as well as easily track equipment by manufacturer, model, configuration and schedule preventive maintenance service orders.
- Service Contract Management: Creating and managing multiple service schedules per customer is a breeze. Our software lets you easily generate, project, plan and fine-tune appointments using the Schedule Calendar Board for staff and resources. The resource mode is used to fine tune the details on which hours on specific days.
- Warranty Management: You can establish warranty offers for your customers, specifying which parts are under warranty to avoid confusion, mischarges and objections.
- Mobile Service Management: The solution comes fully mobile on any device with a browser. It also tracks the parts inventory on your service vehicles. It even uses Google maps to reroute your technicians based on traffic issue
What Should I Expect at the Webinar?
The on-demand webinar includes a demonstration and Q&A session that’s approximately 60 minutes in length. There are two guest speakers from Acumatica with years and years of industry experience:
I, Doug Johnson, have been a Sales Engineer at Acumatica for over 8 years. I specialize in go-to-market plans for technical products, executing marketing plans, and relating to fellow cloud-computing geeks at heart.
Tom Costa has been a Partner Enablement and Presales Specialist at Acumatica since early 2015. He excels at taking the newest solutions available directly to clients in order to solve their real-time business problems.
To learn more about Acumatica’s Field Services Solutions, please check out the dedicated section on the Acumatica website. My colleague, Ray Rebello, also recently did a series of blog posts with Jorge Santos, Acumatica’s Field Services Product Manager here at Acumatica. They will be posted on the Acumatica blog over the upcoming few weeks and delve even further into Acumatica’s Field Services management solution.