Every Acumatica release offers usability upgrades meant to increase user satisfaction. Acumatica 2018 R2 is no exception and supplies small but powerful enhancements for our daily cloud ERP users. To showcase the improvements, Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Event Series is coming to a city near you.
As you may know by now, we’re unveiling our newest release, Acumatica 2018 R2, on September 12, 2018 in Boston, Massachusetts. It will be a quick but comprehensive look at Acumatica’s newest cloud ERP upgrades. However, we know not everyone in the Acumatica community can make it to this initial product release, so we’re offering the same event in various cities across the country. Today, we’re letting you know which cities we’ll be visiting and that registration for our Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Event Series is live. Sign up as soon as possible to secure a front row seat to our latest enhancements.
Oh, the places you’ll go to check out Acumatica 2018 R2
Our launch event series features half-day events laying out the different upgrades and enhancements we’ve made to Acumatica’s cloud ERP solution. Acumatica 2018 R2 updates our mobile dashboards and capabilities, increases Financial Management functionality, makes changes to our CRM application, and also includes various enhancements to our Manufacturing, Commerce, Field Services, and Construction editions—all of which will be detailed out at the Acumatica 2018 R2 launch events.
With customer and partner feedback instrumental in improving our cloud ERP solution, it then follows that you should be the first to witness and experience these enhancements in a city near you. If you sign up for the Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Event Series, you’ll have your choice of the following cities:
- Chicago, IL on October 2nd: Located on Lake Michigan, Chicago is the second city in our series and acts as a hub for our midwestern customers. If you’re not a resident and you need to fly in, the O’Hare International Airport provides easy access. You’ll also find some great visitor attractions, including Millennium Park, Willis Tower, and the Navy Pier.
- Columbus, OH on October 3rd: Moving east, our third stop in our launch series is also where Acumatica Services & Support headquarters is located. Money Magazine ranked this city as one of “The 6 Best Big Cities” in 2016 and Forbes rated it the number one up-and-coming tech city in the nation in 2008. It’s the perfect place to check out the pragmatic enhancements provided by Acumatica 2018 R2.
- Anaheim, CA on October 4th: From the Midwest to the West Coast, our next location is home of Disneyland. Not really the reason we chose this location, it’s still a fun fact and a fun place to visit if you have time. Anaheim is also called the City of Kindness, so we expect a lot of great things from this stop in our Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Event Series.
- Dallas, TX on October 9th: Dallas ranks as the third highest in population for cities in Texas—a few steps down from the highest population found in Houston, Texas— our location for Acumatica Summit 2019. Visiting Dallas will give you a little taste of Texas before your time at our annual cloud ERP event. Also, Dallas boasts one of the largest and busiest airports in the world, the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- Bellevue, WA on October 10th: It wouldn’t be right for us to skip the Pacific Northwest during our launch of Acumatica 2018 R2—especially since Acumatica Global HQ is in nearby Seattle. We may be a bit biased, but we think you’ll enjoy our temperate climate and beautiful region. Coincidentally, “Bellevue” comes from the French words “beautiful view.” Bellevue was ranked as the fourth best place to live in America by CNNMoney.com in 2010. We’d love for you to come visit (if you’re not already living here) and learn all about Acumatica 2018 R2 in its birthplace.
- Atlanta, GA on October 11th: Heading south, we end up in a beautiful and diverse city with the world’s busiest airport (by passenger traffic), the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Atlanta was the site of the 1996 Summer Olympics and the Centennial Olympic Park is considered its legacy. After you check out Acumatica 2018 R2, you can check out the 21-acre park, which includes one of the world’s largest aquariums, the Georgia Aquarium. And don’t forget about the World of Coca-Cola, a museum dedicated to the soft drink that was born in Atlanta in 1886. Unless you’re a Pepsi fan, that is. You can go on a CNN Studio Tour
- New York, NY on October 16th: For those on the East Coast, New York City may be your best bet for seeing our Acumatica 2018 R2 improvements. As the most populous city in the United States, this megacity is fast-paced and an exciting destination. It’s the headquarters of the United Nations, home of the Statue of Liberty, and boasts the most visited urban park in the country, Central Park. After your time at our cloud ERP release event, you may want to stay and visit the sites.
- Orlando, FL on October 18th: Our series ends in “The City Beautiful”. It’s where you can visit Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, Gatorland, and SeaWorld Orlando. But first, we ask that you’ll attend our Acumatica 2018 R2 event.
Lodging accommodations are not provided for these half-day events, and the hotel venues for each launch event has limited availability. Registering for the Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Event Series and making reservations early will help you secure your spot and accommodations.
Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Event Series agenda
Here’s the agenda for the locations noted above:
11:00am – 12:20pm Registration, Lunch, & Networking in Partner Showcase
12:20pm – 12:30pm Welcome & Agenda Overview
12:30pm – 1:30pm Business Benefits & Functionality of Acumatica 2018 R2
1:30pm – 1:45pm Break
1:45pm – 2:00pm Title Partner Spotlight (10 min presentation)
2:00pm – 2:10pm Exhibitor Partner Spotlight (30 sec round robin)
2:10pm – 2:40pm Industry Analyst Perspective
2:40pm – 3:25pm Customer Panel
3:25pm – 4:15pm Closing, Peer & Partner Networking
3:25pm – 4:15pm Construction Edition Overview (Optional)
*The release event in Boston will provide the same content but starts at 8:00 am and ends at 1:15 pm.
Experience Acumatica 2018 R2 live
We’re excited for you to experience the myriad of improvements to Acumatica cloud ERP. Seeing and experiencing Acumatica 2018 R2 in person is truly beneficial, including the fact that you can chat directly with those who have had a hand in creating the improvements. And with events happening in cities throughout the country, we hope you’ll find one that works for you. Register for Acumatica 2018 R2 Launch Event Series (and for Acumatica Summit 2019, coming January 27-February 1, 2019) to enhance your cloud ERP knowledge and success.