ERP Solution for IT Lead
Business Management software that makes your life a little easier
Your title may be CIO, CTO, VP of IT, or IT Director, but you oversee the company’s information technology operations. From maintaining the organization’s technical equipment to keeping abreast of all the latest technology tools and trends to forecasting budget and staffing demands, you have a lot on your plate. Maintaining various software licenses and user counts for the software that runs your company should not be one of them.
You oversee the company’s information technology and are responsible for:
- Keeping technology tools running and up to date.
- Participating in and guide vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software purchased for the corporation.
- Overseeing IT operations.
- Developing and managing the IT expense and capital expenditures, financial plans, and forecasts.
- Ensuring software and hardware are properly maintained and up-to-date.
Here is how Acumatica can assist you and your staff:
|Focus Areas||How Acumatica Can Help|
|Utilizing the cloud and all it has to offer while maximizing IT spend and uptime||
|Get the most out of the ERP system without extensive IT support required||
|Customize and tailor the system to respond to unique requirements||
|Deliver business intelligence and analytics capabilities||
|User security as well as data security with back up||
KPIs to establish and monitor:
- On-time and on-budget projects (including implementing Acumatica)
- Technology Uptime % (SaaS)
- % of Applicable Solutions Available Through Mobile Tools
- IT Spend % ($IT/$Sales)
- IT Staff Productivity (# hrs., $ of IT spend)
- 100% Cyber Security
- IT Support Ticket Performance
You need to be able to track your department’s hardware, software, and staffing costs, forecast future budgets, and manage maintenance schedules.
Acumatica is an integrated financial and business management solution that can help you manage IT operations. Built on a robust technical platform, Acumatica can run on premise or in the cloud. Acumatica is built on industry standard Microsoft .NET, HTML 5, and Visual Studio IDE, so there are no proprietary tricks to developing custom solutions.
Best of all, you are charged by the resources your company needs, not by the number of users that access the system (like other ERP vendors do). That means that everyone in your organization can be granted access to the information they need for their role without incurring additional expense to your business.
- One system that integrates your company’s financial management, operations, and CRM.
- Built using industry standard technology.
- Run on premise or in the cloud.
- Charged by the resources needed, not per user.
To see what Acumatica can do for you and your staff take a 3-minute product tour of Acumatica.