RedTeam complements Acumatica by extending workflows out to every member of your construction team - field, front office, back office - with enterprise-wide workflows to facilitate broad situational awareness, support data-driven decision-making, and ensure optimal operating efficiency. Project Setup Users can selectively link RedTeam projects to Acumatica. Once linked, RedTeam will insert all new customers, vendors, project cost codes, and project cost categories into Acumatica as required. Automatic import of job cost and payments from Acumatica to empower project teams with real-time financial information.
Project Management Features Offered by RedTeam
- Preconstruction: Cost Estimating, Vendor Qualification, Bid Solicitation, Quote Leveling, Pricing, Negotiated Unit Prices, User-defined Markups, Fee, and Customer Proposals.
- Contracting: Create, negotiate, execute all Contracts, Commitments, and Change Orders, and manage them online through contract completion.
- Project Management: Requests for Information, Submittals, Correspondence, Meeting Minutes, Safety, Quality, Progress Reporting, and Closeout.
- Gantt Schedule: Link tasks and milestones to manage critical path, publish periodic schedule updates for the construction team, and import/export MPP-compatible files.
- Field Management: Connect your office to the field with robust mobile Apps for access to project information, including plans and specifications, and drawing markup tools for efficient jobsite collaboration.
Workflows to Support Accounting
- Contract Compliance: Track all aspects of construction contract compliance through user-defined "Credentials" embedded in the Approval Workflow.
- Lien Law Notices, Waivers, and Claims: Manage all construction lien law workflows and documents integrated with third-party Apps for online execution and capture of lien waivers.
- Vendor Invoice Approval: Online submission and approval of vendor invoices via RedTeam’s TeamPlayer App saves time and preserves the integrity of progress billing.
- Equipment Management: Manage owned and rented equipment, assignments, and utilization in the field.
- Work In Progress (“WIP”): Facilitate the latest revised estimates of cost at completion (“EAC”) for real-time revenue recognition and WIP reporting.
When it comes to construction, RedTeam knows what you’re up against. They get it, because they lived it. With roots in construction, RedTeam knows the challenges you face. RedTeam is focused on your entire project team, in the office or field. RedTeam exists to make your job easier by giving you maximum control over cost, schedule, safety, quality, and the hundreds of other details you manage every day.
RedTeam’s comprehensive suite of cloud-based solutions delivers the powerful tools general contractors need to enhance efficiency and collaboration throughout all project stages. Supporting project teams with the right information at the right time is essential to drive successful project outcomes and protect profits.
Your insights are valuable, be the first to rate this solution.