You oversee the company’s accounting functions and are responsible for:
- Closing the books quickly and accurately for every reporting period
- Developing budgets, capital asset plans, and financial forecasts
- Ensuring proper audit and tax compliance
- Managing bank accounts, loans, and real estate obligations
To do all this and more, you need a financial management system that gives you access to accurate, up-to-date information on all the finances of your company—one that will let you analyze and report on the financial health of the organization, but is simple to use so it won’t slow you or your staff down.
Here is how Acumatica can assist you and your staff:
||How Acumatica Can Help
|Increase insight and analytic capabilities to aid in more informed decision making
- Implement companywide finance and accounting processes and systems.
- Access reports and dashboards that offer a real-time view of current and future business performance and trends.
- Bring all your data together where it can be analyzed with best-in-class business intelligence tools.
- Set up and monitor your key performance indicators (KPIs).
|Increase productivity and reduce costs
- Use cloud-based ERP to drive a single version of the truth and lower IT costs.
- Utilize Web-based financial consolidations.
- Post only once with intercompany accounting.
- Avoid mistakes and time delays by allowing all users to access the system to enter data and inquire directly—there is no user limit with Acumatica.
|Provide accurate and auditable financial records
- Leverage Acumatica’s integrated accounting, operations, and CRM to track all of your company’s operations.
- Ensure regulatory and audit compliance with Acumatica’s financial management functions. Accounting functions include:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Payroll management
- Project cost tracking
- Tax management
- Multi- and international companies
- Multi-currency transactions
- Cash management
- And more
- Quickly integrate systems to get a more comprehensive picture of the current state of the business.
- Give all companies/entities their own books. Use inter-company functionality for consolidations.
- Ensure all processes have user security and audit trails.