Nominating and awarding members of the Acumatica community as Acumatica MVPs is one of our favorite things to do, and it’s finally time to reveal the 2021 winners.
Acumatica 2021 R1, Acumatica’s latest release, and our Virtual Launch Event are upon us. As we anticipate the functionality improvements and product updates brought by Acumatica 2021 R1, we decided this was also the perfect time to announce the much-anticipated Acumatica MVPs.
How do you become an Acumatica MVP?
An Acumatica MVP (most valuable professional) can be likened to sports MVPs (most valuable players). Take baseball. Starting in 1931, Major League Baseball (MLB) has recognized two outstanding players, one in the American League and one in the National League. The Baseball Writers’ Association of America (BBWAA) determines who the winners are postseason and announce the results after the World Series.
The Acumatica MVP Program is similar. We award two badges: Acumatica Product MVP and Acumatica Developer MVP (Acumatica developers were added in 2018 for their dedication and contributions to the Acumatica Cloud xRP Platform and to the Acumatica developer community). Like the BBWAA, we have a core group of Acumatica team members who determine the winners.
However, unlike baseball MVPs, Acumatica MVPs are nominated by their peers or by themselves. Customer, partners, and developers reflect on who they’ve seen passionately commit themselves to using and improving Acumatica’s cloud ERP solution and then nominate them for consideration.
Specifically, Acumatica MVPs are front and center in the Acumatica Community Forums as well as in our other dedicated forums, including Stackoverflow, LinkedIn, and GitHub. They regularly attend our Acumatica events, such as our Launch Day/Roadshow events and our annual Acumatica Summit. Being a team player by engaging with the Acumatica team, providing their real-life insights into how to improve Acumatica’s already award-winning cloud ERP software, and freely offering encouragement and advice to their fellow Acumatica users round out their MVP credentials.
Who are the Acumatica MVPs?
Following are the 2021 Acumatica MVPs.
- Mary Abdian, SWK Technologies
- Mike Aichinger, Crestwood Associates
- Nikki Alsop, Vaughn Bay Construction
- Gregory Archambault, BHE Consulting, Inc.
- Art Ardolino, EIS Consulting
- Michael Augello, i-Tech Support
- Alec Baghdasaryan, Information Integration Group, Inc.
- Patrick Baker, Constructive Business Solutions
- Justine Bangert, Bangert, Inc.
- Colette Bashir, Alliance Solutions Group
- Kurt Bauer, i-Tech Support
- Patty Benitez, APS Payments
- Tiffany Bennett, Crestwood Associates
- Patricia Bennett, PC Bennett Solutions LLC
- Tim Birdseye, Hope Builders
- Melissa Blassingame, Crestwood Associates
- Naveen Boga, Kensium Solutions
- Ben Bratland, SPS Commerce
- Ryan Brown, xByte Technologies
- Kelly Burns, M3 Technology Group, Inc.
- Francisco Callegari, BDO
- James Carroll, Advanced Solutions & Consulting Co
- Tadeo Castillo, ClandBus S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Pat Chappell, Strategies Group
- Christopher Cleary, Proserve Solutions, LLC
- Steve Collins, Collins Computing, Inc.
- Sharon Conkey, Dynamic Tech Services
- Kevin Cox, NWS Inc.
- Justine Crowley, Cloud 9 ERP Solutions
- Ehren Dimitry, Panova
- Yuri Dorovskikh, OFS International LLC
- Mike Duberstein, SWK Technologies
- Derrick Elledge, Power Storage Solutions
- Chris Eng, Bangert, Inc.
- Ron Fairchild, Texas Scenic Company, Inc.
- Thomas Finney, Shoebacca
- Brian Fletcher, Eclectic Innovative Solutions
- Randy Forkner, Collins Computing, Inc.
- Jeffrey Franklin, TrueCommerce
- Rahul Gedupudi, Kensium Solutions
- Mike Gifford, Crestwood Associates
- Joni Girardi, DataSelf Corp.
- Joel Gress, Dynamic Tech Services
- Timothy Grice, Advanced Systems Group, Inc.
- John Gwaltney, Pool Source LLC
- Jeff Hamilton, Roberts Glass
- Charles Hutchinson, InSync Healthcare Solution LLC
- Gary Jensen, WAC Solution Partners
- Ralph Kubek, eWorkplace Apps
- Ming Kwan, Onni Group
- Jason Leveson, Somerset CPAs and Advisors
- Mike Lisi, PostcardMania
- Salvador Vilchis Mackay, Santandreu Home Center
- Julia McCarty, Advanced Systems Group, Inc.
- Koy McDermott, Big Commerce
- Gregg Mercede, Cloud 9 ERP Solutions
- Reinaldo Mesquita, Hartzell Construction
- Rafael Mijares, Cloud Info & Systems MCM, SA de CV
- Michael Mullin, Integrated Business Systems, Inc.
- Dave Munson, Saddleback Leather Co.
- Tim O’Sullivan, PC Bennett Solutions LLC
- Jaclyn Patterson, Focus Design Builders LLC
- John Pavain, MaxQ Technologies, Inc.
- Guillermo Pineda, Crestwood Associates
- Jeremy Potoka, SWK Technologies
- Andrew Rashid, Alliance Solutions Group
- Eric Ratte, Les Services Sipd Inc
- Abdul Rehman, Netsense Business Solutions
- Tina Renner, Blytheco LLC
- Tim Rodman, AUGForums.com
- Kevin Ruppert, Blytheco LLC
- Chris Sandford, Classical Conversations
- Harsha Sarjapur, InfoSourcing Inc
- Colleen Schils, Crestwood Associates
- Daniel Schwartz, NexVue Information Systems
- Meg Sebastian, Sebastian Tech Solutions
- Shawn Slavin, ITA
- Rick A Stefanone, Kensium Solutions
- Vijay Ural, Tayana Solutions
- Shel Waggener, American Asphalt
- Michael Wansor, JCM Associates
- Shannon Ward, Aktion Associates
- Glen West, Alliance Solutions Group
- John Wiebke, Envelop Group
- Jean-Claude Abela, Computime Software
- Sharif Ahammad, Kensium Solutions
- Fernando Amadoz, SkyKnack
- Stéphane Bélanger, Asgard Alliance Software
- Joseph J. Caruana, Computime Software
- Diane Cawley, Savant Software
- Patrick Chen, SPS Commerce
- Chris Hargrove, NextTec Group
- Gerhard van den Heever, Astraia Technology
- Kulvir Kaila, The Answer Company
- Gabriel Michaud, Velixo
- Samvel Petrosov, Information Integration Group, Inc.
- Keith Richardson, Haun Welding Supply
- Nicole Ronchetti, DSD Business Systems
- Terry Sample, AIM Solutions, Inc.
- Brian Stevens, SETECH Supply Chain Solutions
- Joshua Van Hoesen, ASI
- Marco Villaseñor, Interastar
- Robert Waite, APS Payments
- Yuriy Zaletskyy, Kensium Solutions
Congratulations to all our Acumatica MVPs who hit it out of the park every time. We can’t thank you enough for generously contributing your time, effort, and expertise to the Acumatica community.
What benefits do Acumatica MVPs receive?
There are some specific benefits of being an MVP.
Winners receive an Acumatica MVP Badge or Acumatica Developer Badge, which they can display on profile pages, social media, resumes, and third-party forums. They participate in our Stack Overflow and LinkedIn forums by answering questions (recognizing Developer MVP contributions in a leader board format with the leaders acknowledged quarterly). Developer MVPs write guest blogs for the Acumatica Development Network (ADN), present at developer events, and attend bi-monthly meetings. And they all receive a token of appreciation from Acumatica CEO Jon Roskill and Acumatica EVP, Products and Chief Strategy Officer Ajoy Krishnamoorthy during our annual Acumatica Summit.
Less tangibly but no less importantly, MVPs can be proud of the work they’ve done to not only grow their own business but help others in the community do the same. As baseball legend and MVP Babe Ruth is quoted as saying, “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.”
Acumatica would not be the best business management solution on the market today without these individuals and the entire Acumatica community coming together as a team. If you would like to learn more about either becoming a member of the Acumatica team or about our cloud-based ERP solution, contact us at any time.