ezyCollect is trusted by companies worldwide to manage $1 billion in receivables daily, saving businesses 100s of 1000s of hours each year.
ezyCollect is designed by a Chartered Accountant to give businesses a streamlined cash flow & debtor management platform with integrated payments and credit scores. It's easy to integrate, intuitive to use, and offers a no-fuss solution that untangles the complex and oftentimes manual accounts receivable function. Businesses with ezyCollect get paid faster - we looked at 208 businesses over the last two years, and on average their overdue receivables reduced by 43% in 6 months after getting started with ezyCollect.
- Saves time with automated communications and reminders
- Automates reconciliations with payment writeback
- Give your clients a checkout experience with integrated Pay Now buttons and multiple payment options including settle now pay later.
- A dashboard that helps you pinpoint accounts receivable risks and priorities and act decisively.
- Perform credit checks on new customers, receive alerts as customers get into financial difficulty.
- Onboard new customers seamlessly with a digital credit application
ezyCollect would rather lose sleep than keep you waiting. We offer phone support, setup training, online helpdesk and a library of articles and resources.
ezyCollect is an Australian owned and operated software company, building best-in-class solutions for accounts receivable management. From invoice-to-payment, ezyCollect's suite of tools are built into one easy-to-use cloud application that integrates seamlessly with Acumatica.
More than 1200 business teams globally rely on ezyCollect for its streamlined credit management and collection workflows. Plus, their customers enjoy a convenient, seamless payables experience.
Wholesale distributors, manufacturers, construction and building suppliers, food and beverage companies, retailers and professional services choose ezyCollect to help them solve the problem of late payments and protect their business from bad debt risks.
ezyCollect is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and operates in 30 countries and has over 1200 customers.
Your insights are valuable, be the first to rate this solution.