Unlimited users, pay only for the resources consumed
Acumatica is a fully-integrated ERP and CRM system that is at home in the Cloud or on premises. But the flexibility of Acumatica extends beyond functionality and into our unique pricing model. Unlike traditional ERP pricing, Acumatica’s modern pricing is NOT based on the number of your users. Instead, Acumatica pricing is consumption-based, allowing you to add resources and not limit users as you need them.
That’s because we believe that everyone in your company needs up-to-date and accurate information to make the best decisions. Add casual users, suppliers, and customers to grow and expand your business without paying for additional licenses. The Acumatica cost to you is based on the features and resources that you choose to utilize, not on the number of users who access the system. Click here to learn how traditional ERP pricing works.
Acumatica pricing is based on three related factors:
- What applications do you want to start using now?
- What type of license are you considering: SaaS Subscription, Private Cloud Subscription, or Private Perpetual License?
- What is your projected consumption of computing power and data storage based on the business transaction volume you expect to have?
You should be familiar with the terms included in the section, “Clearing the confusion from buzzwords around the Cloud,” from What is Cloud ERP Software?
What applications do you want to start using now?
The foundation of Acumatica’s cost is the number of applications you are implementing. All applications are integrated and can be added at any time, so you only buy what you need, when you need it. For example, you can start with Financial Management and CRM then add applications like Manufacturing or Service Management as your company expands its operations.
Plus, there are product extensions that can be purchased individually, like Intercompany Accounting when you add additional business units.
What type of license are you considering?
Acumatica offers several options for software licensing:
- SaaS Subscription – Pay an annual subscription and have your Acumatica installation and maintenance responsibilities handled by an experienced, full-time IT organization, such as Amazon Web Services (our most popular option).
- Private Cloud Subscription – Acumatica also offers a private Cloud option where you pay an annual fee and can deploy on premises or at your preferred hosting provider.
- Private Perpetual License – Pay a one-time cost for the perpetual license up front along with a recurring annual maintenance fee and deploy the software on premises or at your preferred hosting provider.
Your Acumatica partner can explain the differences in cost as well as the traditional breakeven points among the Acumatica price options.
To understand the benefits of Cloud ERP, see the article, Why Is the Cloud the Future for ERP Implementations?.
What is your projected resource consumption based on the business transaction volume you expect to have?
Acumatica allows unlimited users by following a consumption-based pricing model – you are charged based on the resources your company requires for the transactions you anticipate. And you can always increase or decrease these resources when necessary.
Start with what you need now to handle the transaction volumes you expect and adjust resource levels, data storage, and computing power to maintain the correct service levels as you add users and increase transactions. The Acumatica pricing model comes in small, medium, large and extra-large sizes and can be adjusted as needed.
Instead of having a “one-size-fits-all” solution, the cost of Acumatica is determined by your needs and requirements. Your Acumatica partner will take the time to work with you, understand your specific requirements, determine the proper resources and modules for your company, and present you with an accurate price for your license.