As we reflect on 2014 and look forward to 2015, we’ve been thinking about how much we have to be grateful for at Acumatica. We have the best partners in the world, and we’re very excited to move into 2015 with new content, a new release of Acumatica 5.0, and some really exciting events and opportunities to look forward to.
In case you missed any of the news from the past year or joined us recently, here is a quick summary of the best of the year’s ERP news, both within Acumatica and around the industry:
- We kicked off the year with a strong understanding that 2014 would be a year of big change in the Cloud ERP Software and Cloud Accounting industry.
- In May of 2014, we were very excited to be named a Codie Award winner.
- In June, we launched something new, with our Cloud xRP Platform.
- We grew in leadership, as both Richard Duffy and Jon Roskill joined our leadership this year, directing and influencing our team as well as making headlines (in a good way) in the industry.
- We’ve been playing for keeps in the Cloud ERP Software space for years, but Diginomica took notice of that drive at our Partner Summit this past summer.
- Speaking of the Partner Summit, we enjoyed some time with some of the best partners in the world in Denver at our Partner Summit 2014.
- We also were pleased to announce a little more funding to continue contributing to our growth and future.
- All the while, we kept building on the great promise inherent in ERP: “…the promise of ERP was always about empowering your people, no matter where they sit and no matter if they were employees or external stakeholders.” – Richard Duffy
- This year saw a strong tip of the balance in proving that getting “serious about Cloud ERP” was an absolute necessity; at the beginning of 2013, only 14% of companies surveyed were using ERP delivered by SaaS, while Gartner reported in August 2014 that 47% of surveyed companies planned to move ERP systems to the cloud within the next 5 years.
- We shared more with the class via our videos, social channels, and new website.
Yes, we’ve got a lot to be thankful about here at the close of 2014, and we’re looking forward to a bright 2015 with you. Thanks for being a part of this exciting community. If you want to know more about how Acumatica is moving into the future, please feel free to comment, tweet at us, reach out to our sales team, or view the demo online.