Delivering More Enhancements to the Acumatica Platform in Acumatica 2018 R1
With the release of Acumatica 2018 R1, we are providing significant new functionality to the field service, project accounting, and inventory modules, as well as improved usability, mobility, financials, CRM, and platform enhancements. In addition, we are expanding the industry offerings with the general availability of Construction Edition, as well as Distribution Edition (coming in early April) and Acumatica Business Intelligence with Reporting, Dashboards and Data Analysis.
- Acumatica 2018 R1
- Acumatica Construction Edition
- Acumatica Distribution Edition
- Acumatica Business Intelligence with Reporting, Dashboards and Analytics
Below is a summary of these four areas:
1. General Availability of 2018 R1 on March 19th
Enhancements are being delivered in
- Project Accounting
- Field Service
- View a short video by Ali Jani, Chief Product Officer, from Acumatica Summit 2018, summarizing the 2018 R1 highlights
- View the 2018 R1 release of Acumatica
2. General Availability of Acumatica Construction Edition – Available Now
The Acumatica Construction Edition was announced and demonstrated in January at IBS (International Builders Show) and WOC (World of Concrete). It provided the proof that for both residential or commercial contractors, Acumatica Construction Edition will help manage specific business management needs, including: job costing, compliance management, retainage, change orders, and document management.
For more information please visit the Acumatica Construction Edition.
3. Announcing Distribution Edition – Available in April 2018
Many firms have distribution requirements, including retailers, manufacturers, service providers and wholesale distributors. Distribution Edition Includes Advanced Financials, Advanced Inventory, Sales Order Management, Requisition Management, Purchase Order Management, Advanced Fulfillment, and supports up to 10 entities at bundled pricing. The full range of modules are available as optional add-ons.
For more information please visit Acumatica Distribution Edition.
4. Business Intelligence with Reporting, Dashboards and Data Analysis
Quickly getting to the information buried in the vast amount of data is very important to help in making effective business decisions. Acumatica now has put our collection of self-service reporting and data analysis tools together in one place that is easy to find on the Products Menu here (https://www.acumatica.com/cloud-erp-software/reporting-dashboards-and-data-analysis/). This collection includes: