The Process Manufacturing Suite for Acumatica is natively built with Acumatica to support the needs of process manufacturers. It is fully and seamlessly integrated with Acumatica’s Manufacturing Edition (MRP, Planning and Scheduling, etc.), giving process manufacturers a single, fully connected, and industry-specific ERP solution to manage their entire operation with Acumatica Cloud ERP. The Process Manufacturing Suite is Fulfilled by Acumatica and Acumatica-Certified.
The Process Manufacturing Suite for Acumatica plays a key role in supporting process and formula-based manufacturers by:
• Providing more control and visibility with formula / recipe management, more complex BOM management, traceability, yield tracking, costing, and more
• Allowing for formulas / recipes to be based upon weight, volume, and discrete unit of measures
• Supporting conversion of weight to volume unit of measures including effect of an item’s density
• Supporting batch tickets, weighing sheets, and batch records
• Controlling intermediates and finished goods as well as by-products
• Providing the ability to analyze costs and yields
The Process Manufacturing Suite combined with eWorkplace Apps’ Quality Management Suite for Acumatica, which includes product testing and traceability / recall, provides a complete solution for process manufacturers.
The Process Manufacturing Suite for Acumatica manages the manufacturing complexities inherent to the products, processes, and variables of process- and formula-based manufacturing industries, such as:
• Food & Beverage
• Packaged Products
• Paints & Coatings
• Life Sciences / Pharmaceuticals
• Supplements / Nutraceuticals
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• Hemp & CBD
eWorkplace Apps extends Acumatica to meet your unique, deeper, and holistic manufacturing and distribution needs. eWorkplace Apps provides industry-specific ERP solutions, extensions, system integration, software development consulting services, and training that are exclusively focused on the Acumatica platform and address the end-to-end business needs of discrete and process manufacturers and distributors. Our flagship products include the Quality Management Suite for Acumatica and the Process Manufacturing Suite for Acumatica. Both solutions are Fulfilled by Acumatica, Acumatica-Certified, and Customer Recommended.
eWorkplace Apps is a spinoff of BatchMaster Software, a 30-year global market leader in manufacturing, distribution, and quality management software. Headquartered in Orange County, CA, eWorkplace Apps is comprised of over 30 Acumatica developers, implementation consultants, and analysts with deep industry expertise to help optimize your business on the Acumatica platform.
For more information, visit: www.eworkplaceapps.com/acumatica.