A new release of Acuminator (version 2.1.3) is now available!
Acuminator is a static code analysis and colorizer add-in tool for Visual Studio that simplifies development with the Acumatica Framework. Acuminator provides diagnostics and code fixes for common developer challenges related to Acumatica Framework. Also, Acuminator can colorize and format BQL statements, and can collapse attributes and parts of BQL queries.
In Acuminator 2.1.3, the following enhancements have been implemented:
- Acuminator no longer performs static analysis of projects whose names contain “Test” or “Benchmark”. Generally, these projects contain tests of an application and do not include any application logic; therefore there is no need to analyze them with Acuminator.
- The memory usage, performance, and stability of the code map have been improved.
- The synchronization of the code map with the changes in the DACs has been improved.
- Now a developer can collapse or expand the selected node (with all its descendant nodes) in the code map if the developer clicks Collapse All or Expand All in the context menu for the selected node, respectively.
- Multiple changes have been made to the PX1007 diagnostic to reduce the number of warnings displayed by the diagnostic. For more information, see the description of the diagnostic in PX1007.
- If a developer suppresses the PX1007 diagnostic with a comment, the default comment message is now the following: Acuminator disable once PX1007 NoXmlCommentForPublicEntityOrDacProperty to be documented later.
- The performance of the PX1021, PX1023, and PX1095 diagnostics has been improved.
As usual, a number of bugs have been excised in various areas. For example, in the suppression file functionality.
The complete list of improvements and bug fixes can be found here:
We hope you enjoy using our newest version of Acuminator – Happy coding!