A minor but important update has arrived today with support for Visual Studio 2019 RTM from our Acuminator development team.
Acuminator is a static code analysis and colorizer add-in tool for Visual Studio that simplifies development with the Acumatica Framework. Acuminator provides diagnostics and code fixes for common developer challenges related to Acumatica Framework. Also, Acuminator can colorize and format BQL statements, and can collapse attributes and parts of BQL queries.
Here are some of the highlights from this release:
- Visual Studio 2019 RTM support
- A whole bunch of enhancements for Code Map
- 1 new static code analyzer
- 1 new code fix
- Ability to turn off static analysis completely
- Ability to disable suppression file and show all diagnostics
- Lots of bug fixes