Just as there is a cost in doing nothing—e.g., leaving money on the table by not implementing a modern ERP system—there’s also a cost in not taking advantage of savings opportunities.
Almost everyone wants to save money, and with Acumatica Summit 2024 rapidly approaching, the time to act is now. Our budget-friendly Early Bird Pricing will only be available through December 1, 2023 (11:59 PM PST).
Take Advantage of Early Bird Pricing for The Premier Cloud ERP Event of 2024
Registering now not only means that you’ll lock in an incredible savings of up to $300 but also that you’ll secure the coveted spots of your choice in the nearly 100 Breakout Sessions that span all three days of Summit. Get a jump start on building your custom schedule, including:
- Experiencing the engaging atmosphere of our Acumatica Marketplace.
- Attending our visionary keynotes.
- Networking in friendly social settings.
- Gleaning valuable insights from informative and interactive learning sessions.
The Summit Agenda is the place to check out all the opportunities that await you. As we shared in a recent blog post, we’ve increased the time for learning at and experiencing Summit from two to three days, which means we’ve been able to boost the number of Breakout Sessions from 69 to nearly 100. Sign up now to secure your seats.
But Early Bird Pricing and session improvements aren’t the only things that make Acumatica Summit 2024 a do-not-miss event. Here are three more reasons why you should register today.
Reason #1: Solve Your Real-World Business Problems
Acumatica Summit 2024 is the perfect environment for solving real-life business problems. You’ll enjoy in-person access to skilled Acumatica partners and experts. Their passion for Acumatica’s award-winning cloud ERP software is on full display at Summit, and they’re just as passionate about sharing their cloud ERP wisdom with others in the Community.
Reason #2: Get More of What You Love
Expanding opportunities is the name of the Summit 2024 game, and we’re offering more of what attendees have enjoyed in the past, including:
- Our very popular Women in Tech Luncheon with a separate reception and networking session. It will be an extended opportunity for women in tech to converse and mentor one another.
- An expanded Acumatica Marketplace with more booths and more fun experiences—including a complimentary photo booth equipped with a skilled makeup artist, so you can have a new, professional headshot taken for free.
- More nights for social engagement in the Entertainment Capital of the World: Las Vegas.
Reason #3: Enjoy a Superior Las Vegas Experience
Acumatica Summit 2024 is returning to Wynn Las Vegas, a luxury, five-star resort on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip. Wynn features beautiful rooms and premium amenities, including:
- TheWynn Las Vegas Casino.
- The heated Wynn Las Vegas Pool, which offers poolside cocktails, food service, and gaming.
- The Spa and Fitness Center at Wynn & Encore.
- The Wynn Golf Club.
Wynn offers many fine dining options, including Casa Playa for Mexican Coastal Cuisine, Wing Lei for Chinese fine dining, and Sinatra for modern twists on Italian classics. You can also explore the resort’s incredible retail destination, The Shops at Wynn and Encore, which is self-described as “a global roster of designer boutiques [that] offers luxurious apparel, accessories, fine jewelry, status watches, and more from the world’s most coveted labels.”
Wynn Las Vegas is a luxurious venue where you’ll be able to learn, network, and relax in a stunning, opulent environment.
Register Now for Acumatica Summit 2024
Be sure to register for Acumatica Summit 2024 by December 1, 2023 (11:59 PM PST) to lock in the Early Bird Pricing and secure a spot in the Breakout Sessions of your choice. Once you do, get ready to join us at Wynn’s luxurious setting for a week-long cloud ERP learning experience that—thanks to the efforts of our Acumatica planning team and to the generous commitment of our 2024 sponsors—provides expanded opportunities that will set you up for real success in today’s digital economy.
We’re counting down the days until we see you in Las Vegas!